Awakened Siren to True Siren

Littlekung

Obviously earlier upgrades are cheap and quick and didn't warrant a second glance to see how Stage 10 => Stage 1 altered non-AP stats. Once you reach a point where it's expensive, it is wise to plan ahead and ensure you can make the the proper Stage 10 to 10 upgrade (whereas early game, Awakened Stage 10 to True Stage 5 was good enough to keep ahead of the leveling flow)

The stats are on sloped step function. This exists in the that W-game mentioned earlier too, but you avoided this issue because it was just loot it and equip it. No need to transform your heroic item to the normal next tier then upgrade to heroic again (RIP ilvl boosting)

On 13.2.2016 at 2:34 AM, Littlekung said:

"of course upgrading weapons makes them worse" oh sorry I didn't know....

Worse? you do know that even 1 attack power is stronger than 40 crit?

On 15.2.2016 at 10:59 PM, Virtue said:

i just spent 130g upgradin to awakened pirate only to gain 14 attack power. i think the bigger problem isnt upgrade stats, but the state of the market...

130 Gold isnt that much. 2 45's as premium get around 30g each day by daylies. And "only" 14 attack power is stronger than 200 crit on your weapon. Why do you think you "only" get 1-2 on ring? Attack Power is the most important and strongest stat you can get.

Yeah you seeing it right. So if u have awekened one, just pause with weapon upgrade and go on your accesories. Then either go for best bopae or with weapon.

P.S. crit and pierce stats comes back to previous when you reach True lvl 10 then you getting same stats except that also you are gaining more attack power

Moonwater Stones will drop in price once the new stone recipe is released. They are already really cheap. Everyone could farm the recipe within a few hours once you hit 50. As soon as we get the 50 patch all old bosses / old content will be nerved. If you play KR you will notice that every 45 boss has 50% less hp compared to our version.

Archived