Awakened Siren to True Siren

Littlekung

2 minutes ago, Littlekung said:

"of course upgrading weapons makes them worse" oh sorry I didn't know....

Uhh no, you're literally transforming the item to its base stats at Stage 1, you're resetting the upgrade upon transformation

7 minutes ago, Littlekung said:

Its as TopKEK says, guess I needed to make it more clearer for you. Your stage 10 is of course upgraded and you transform into to a stronger item but its still at its base stats nonetheless.

Oh no I got what you said. I guess I have to make it clearer for you both;

It makes little sense to me to pay 18 gold, 7 moonwater stones, 110 soulstones, and 10 naryu silver to get a weapon worse than what I have, so of course I would question it. Linear stat progression is too mainstream I guess.

Agree with the OP here. No matter how people try to twist it, it still doesn't make sense in any way or form as you're still spending a lot for the upgrade to *transform* it to a higher tier of weapon. Saying the reason why its weaker just because its back to stage 1 is a excuse as the new item is suppose to be a upgrade a.k.a a superior item. The new upgraded item should be stronger even in stage 1 than continues to get stronger from that point on.

2 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Agree with the OP here. No matter how people try to twist it, it still doesn't make sense in any way or form as you're still spending a lot for the upgrade to *transform* it to a higher tier of weapon. Saying the reason why its weaker just because its back to stage 1 is a excuse as the new item is suppose to be a upgrade a.k.a a superior item. The new upgraded item should be stronger even in stage 1 than continues to get stronger from that point on.

that isn't how these developers think

they know not logic

46 minutes ago, Littlekung said:

You asked a question and people replied with the best intention and they were polite even if your question was kinda silly because if you're at the siren weapon it means you upgraded your weapon how many times ? like 15-20 times already ? Everytime you transform a weapon the based stats will obviously be lower than the previous weapon max stats but once its max again the stats will be higher than the previous weapon max stats as well.

If you're going to ask stupid question and be rude on top of that when people answer to your question then you might as well not posting at all .

21 minutes ago, Relott said:

that isn't how these developers think

they know not logic

The stats you're always looking for is the +10 stats

once you reach max you're not upgrading you're transforming your weapon into a new one its like in any other game . Take aion for instance , if I have an end game weapon that its fully enchanted and then I buy another weapon its obviously going to be +0 hense the stats will be lower than my fully enchanted weapon but once its enchanted it obviously going to be better than my previous weapon .

7 minutes ago, Blossom said:

You asked a question and people replied with the best intention and they were polite even if your question was kinda silly because if you're at the siren weapon it means you upgraded your weapon how many times ? like 15-20 times already ? Everytime you transform a weapon the based stats will obviously be lower than the previous weapon max stats but once its max again the stats will be higher than the previous weapon max stats as well.

If you're going to ask stupid question and be rude on top of that when people answer to your question then you might as well not posting at all .

My question isn't silly nor stupid, and tbh upgrading it before I didn't bother looking at every stat but I was pretty sure they increased regardless of evolution or anything. I started looking when cost became really high. Profane to Siren was an upgrade, why isn't this?

"stats will obviously be lower than previous weapon"

this really makes me laugh.

And if you're going to post just to insult people then you shouldn't be posting at all yourself lol. But thanks for your input.

At best its the requirements they need to fix for transformation, not the actual stats. It's a stupid jump when it comes to the amount you need to transform a weapon. And with the fact that you can only craft/buy moonwater stones, it's even more stupid that they don't give you at least free ones like they do with cinderlands below to transform to at least Profane (which requires only 1 stone). 

16 minutes ago, TopKEK said:

At best its the requirements they need to fix for transformation, not the actual stats. It's a stupid jump when it comes to the amount you need to transform a weapon. And with the fact that you can only craft/buy moonwater stones, it's even more stupid that they don't give you at least free ones like they do with cinderlands below to transform to at least Profane (which requires only 1 stone). 

Agreed. This is the way it is but it doesn't make it any less stupid. And I hate to say it but if you're going to spend any money on this game the better deal would be to get a temp card and buy gold from the sellers rather than give it to NCSOFT due to how cost prohibitive the upgrades are. Designing games around gold grinding just encourages buying gold and it gets on my nerves.

Just more weird design decisions I suppose.

45 minutes ago, Littlekung said:

My question isn't silly nor stupid, and tbh upgrading it before I didn't bother looking at every stat but I was pretty sure they increased regardless of evolution or anything. I started looking when cost became really high. Profane to Siren was an upgrade, why isn't this?

"stats will obviously be lower than previous weapon"

this really makes me laugh.

And if you're going to post just to insult people then you shouldn't be posting at all yourself lol. But thanks for your input.

First of all I didnt say you were stupid I said your question was stupid and you're bold to even telling me that since you clearly implied someone was stupid when you said "Oh no I got what you said. I guess I have to make it clearer for you both" that's pretty rude don't you think ?

Any mmo you will play there is always a somewhat enchanting system to make your weapon stronger right ? And if you find a better weapon its obviously not going to be better than your previous weapon untill its enchanted.

Weapon A Enchant lvl 1 : Atk 1 -> Max 10 -> Transformed to B : Atk 8 -> Max 25

In many mmo that has that kind of enchanting mechanic the max enchanted weapon will always be better than the next best weapon that isnt enchanted untill maxed. If you're not happy with that then be my guess and leave the game lol because it isnt going to change any time soon .

If you guys thought True Siren was hard to get, take a look at this.

Awakened Siren ---> True Siren --->Awakened Pirate ---> True Pirate ---> Awakened Kraken --> True Kraken ---> Awakened Leviathan --> True Leviathan  --> Awakened Poseidon --> True Poseidon.

34 minutes ago, Blossom said:

First of all I didnt say you were stupid I said your question was stupid and you're bold to even telling me that since you clearly implied someone was stupid when you said "Oh no I got what you said. I guess I have to make it clearer for you both" that's pretty rude don't you think ?

Any mmo you will play there is always a somewhat enchanting system to make your weapon stronger right ? And if you find a better weapon its obviously not going to be better than your previous weapon untill its enchanted.

Weapon A Enchant lvl 1 : Atk 1 -> Max 10 -> Transformed to B : Atk 8 -> Max 25

In many mmo that has that kind of enchanting mechanic the max enchanted weapon will always be better than the next best weapon that isnt enchanted untill maxed. If you're not happy with that then be my guess and leave the game lol because it isnt going to change any time soon .

Nah, they did it first I simply returned the favor. They don't seem upset about it though only you do....

I don't know what mmo's you played but that has never been the case for me.

Anyways I'm tired of arguing with you so blocked muted reported ignored blacklisted denied removed goodbye :D

On topic, if the stats were increased even just a few points from upgrading I wouldn't bother to post. But it's silly that stats get worse after such a costly upgrade. I don't care that "it gets better later" that just means I will have to have a bank and inventory stock full of weapons to sacrifice and lots of extra gold to level it AFTER upgrading it to make it actually better. It would make more sense to just have the upgrade make it better too. I honestly don't care if they change it or not, I was really just posting to share my wtf moment... :D Forum warriors too strong, need to stay ingame

3 minutes ago, Littlekung said:

Nah, they did it first I simply returned the favor. They don't seem upset about it though only you do....

I don't know what mmo's you played but that has never been the case for me.

Anyways I'm tired of arguing with you so blocked muted reported ignored blacklisted denied removed goodbye :D

On topic, if the stats were increased even just a few points from upgrading I wouldn't bother to post. But it's silly that stats get worse after such a costly upgrade. I don't care that "it gets better later" that just means I will have to have a bank and inventory stock full of weapons to sacrifice and lots of extra gold to level it AFTER upgrading it to make it actually better. It would make more sense to just have the upgrade make it better too. I honestly don't care if they change it or not, I was really just posting to share my wtf moment... :D Forum warriors too strong, need to stay ingame

Its your first time playing a korean mmo then .... perhaps wow is more your taste .

On February 13, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Cuistre said:

Awaken siren to true siren, 2.57% dmg increase for ~100g, no upgrade on bonus stats. Better go with the accessories first

i just spent 130g upgradin to awakened pirate only to gain 14 attack power. i think the bigger problem isnt upgrade stats, but the state of the market...

Archived