Game closing out randomly

WickedQueen

Today I have been playing blade and soul on and off - Mostly off at this point. I will go into game for about an hour, Sometimes a bit longer or shorter, When suddenly Blade and soul just closes out. No error messages or 'Program has stopped responding' windows. It just closes itself out. I log back in and everything is fine but a bit later into playing -poof- its gone again. Anyone else having this kind of issue or have any tips? 

5 hours ago, gEddeh said:

Are you on WiFi? The game closes itself when connection to internet is lost, even if it's for a few seconds.

No, Hardwired all the way through. I even went so far as swapping my ethernet cable to see if the original had a short or break but the same problem is still happening.

1 minute ago, Poeticintellect said:

just one big laggy *cricket* walk. ive decided to keep it off for tonight idk what they did to the game to make the performance so bad. at least before i was able to manage to lvl properly now i cant even fight mobs

Oddly enough I have some lag, Generally when going through area/dungeon portals and terrain taking a bit to load in areas I haven't been to before. But the rest of the time its a pretty smooth ride. My big issue is the random disappearing act this game is playing with me. Though I have a friend I play with and hes forever talking about ending up half dead in mob fights before he could even see the mob. Though he is hardly the first person I have heard say that they were having some serious lag issues.

1 minute ago, WickedQueen said:

Oddly enough I have some lag, Generally when going through area/dungeon portals and terrain taking a bit to load in areas I haven't been to before. But the rest of the time its a pretty smooth ride. My big issue is the random disappearing act this game is playing with me. Though I have a friend I play with and hes forever talking about ending up half dead in mob fights before he could even see the mob. Though he is hardly the first person I have heard say that they were having some serious lag issues.

ive had this happen to me fighting mobs in the cinderlands i froze then got a white screen an poof game went down.

Archived