Nice balanced game boys

Aylen

3 hours ago, Zakard said:

yep,it seem everyone reroll summoner, KFM and blade dancer atm....fking OP and they are all the counter of destro.....fml

I think you are wrong about KFM .. that is the one I am giving up as the intense lag makes the class darned near impossible due to the complexity and poor ping and high lag when in the arena

26 minutes ago, SilSol said:

Analyze your losses. And stop complaining. The game literally just came out.

Also, try playing summoner at a high level. ^.^

Well I do analyze my lose as destroyer.

Want to hear my analyze to the lose destroyer against summoner ?

Summoner heal + damage got pumped, They did release sunflower legendary skill for it + Destroyer skills got nerfed (that one that was working for summoner ) +Releasing useless legendary skill while they could release either Cleve or Tab spin legendary which is more usefull + We are behind a Korean patch that pumped destroyer damage again (lmao)

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Summoner heal + damage got pumped, They did release sunflower legendary skill for it + Destroyer skills got nerfed (that one that was working for summoner ) +Releasing useless legendary skill while they could release either Cleve or Tab spin legendary which is more usefull + We are behind a Korean patch that pumped destroyer damage again (lmao)

If you are losing to summoners as destroyer you are just bad.

42 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Then gave me advice how to beat them

Just 1 shot the cat with Fury after summoner uses up Q. If summoner is smart that wont work, then you just have to catch him offguard and ani-cancel him to death.

If that doesn't work then just spin2win typhoon him to death :D

2 minutes ago, ZilPui said:

Just 1 shot the cat with Fury after summoner uses up Q. If summoner is smart that wont work, then you just have to catch him offguard and ani-cancel him to death.

If that doesn't work then just spin2win typhoon him to death :D

"Just" this. "Just" that. This honestly doesn't sound like reliable advice. ^^;

3 minutes ago, Kuras said:

"Just" this. "Just" that. This honestly doesn't sound like reliable advice. ^^;

Cuz destroyer doesn't need much to kill summoner, Fury+Typhoon or Fury+ani-cancel and summoner is dead in 3sec.

Oh and if you plan on Tyhooning summoner to death, take 3 points in your 1 skill for slow, so he can't SS out of Typhoon.

And ALWAYS safe your tab escape for cat grapple.

48 minutes ago, ZilPui said:

Cuz destroyer doesn't need much to kill summoner, Fury+Typhoon or Fury+ani-cancel and summoner is dead in 3sec.

Oh and if you plan on Tyhooning summoner to death, take 3 points in your 1 skill for slow, so he can't SS out of Typhoon.

And ALWAYS safe your tab escape for cat grapple.

Well seem like you didn;t notice that they did "pump" Summoner heal -.-

That why they pumped back the damage for destroyer in last patch "we didn't receive that patch yet"

5 hours ago, Valiant said:

i main destroyer. destroyer vs summoner is one of my easiest matchups. 1 good set of ani cancel+cc wins it literally

1. Sins don't suck, how about reading your tooltip and learning about other classes. Stop expecting the game to coddle you like a baby.

2. Des takes a dump on Summoner, if their escape is down, one good CC and Ani-cancel train and congratz you killed a summoner. 

3. If you have a hard time against certain matchups, look for spars against what you're weak to.

Stop crying and Start playing!

Iam 1800 with my Summoner and 

With my 41 KFM in Gold, too. Yes 41 KFM!!! I have no x buff and Ppl have 9 Skill Points more and still lose!! I have Hard Match ups against assassins but I do not cry like some tards here wtf.

Just stop crying about ***** summoner and get used to Deal with the classes or play hello kitty instead!

Archived