Tablets to play BnS

DanielColunas

Just now, oPONGo said:

Learn to read...

you obviously only want to hear the things the voices in your are are telling to you. Keep on dreaming that you can get a tablet for 300 euro that can play a game where high end pc's are even strugling with. Go take an extra shift flipping burgers, maybe you can afford a descent system in 6 months.

The only tablet that has enough cpu power is a surface pro 4, as i stated before. All other tablets have power saving cpu's with 1-1,5ghz. This is a cpu intensive game that doesn't utilize multi core.

I want to read things like these:

So stop spaming if you don't want to help.

1 minute ago, Artifact said:

Razor Edge, Predator 8, Dell and Lonovo, Acer has models also

They're just EXPENSIVE because they're mobile. He's asking for the impossible really. High performance and mobile doesn't translate well into what he needs.

6 minutes ago, Artifact said:

There are high end tablets that can play BnS or BF4 but it's nowhere near his budget

6 minutes ago, Artifact said:

Razor Edge, Predator 8, Dell and Lonovo, Acer has models also

They're just EXPENSIVE because they're mobile. He's asking for the impossible really. High performance and mobile doesn't translate well into what he needs.

Can't believe I forgot about the Razer Edge and Predator 8. But yeah, for their price, you might as well get a desktop. And there really isn't anything else for high end gaming in tablet form. For the performance the OP is asking, those tablets would do OK, but at the price, a desktop would give you like x10 the performance. Nothing else at a lower price range, since tablets are just mobile Office Suites and freemium gaming paradises.

3 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

I want to read things like these:

So stop spaming if you don't want to help.

Yea i know you only want to read the things that voice in your head is telling you. Its obvious, no need to confirm that, stop spamming

1 hour ago, DanielColunas said:

Those 2 that i've mentioned can support.

The main problem is how much fps will i get? I just want to know if i'll get a minimum decent fps to play, that's all.

I set graphics to "automatic" with good fps balance

They're just talking the truth, honestly get a cheap second hand laptop or desktop and you will game no problem. Mobile is luxury thats why the tablets you can play games on are really expensive. 

If there was a tablet I knew that could work BnS for under 300$ I'd gladly share it and others would too, but there's no such thing.

3 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

Dude, just leave, i'm spamming on my own topic because of you. If you don't wanna help you're not doing anything here. Have some respect and good sense.

Oh sorry, no all you reply's made perfect sense and where in no way flaming legit reply's. In no way did you cause the spam yourself, im sorry for any inconvenience caused by my reply's

1 minute ago, Artifact said:

They're just talking the truth, honestly get a cheap second hand laptop or desktop and you will game no problem. Mobile is luxury thats why the tablets you can play games on are really expensive. 

If there was a tablet I knew that could work BnS for under 300$ I'd gladly share it and others would too, but there's no such thing.

The point is: I need a tablet to work, if one of those 300€ tablet could run BnS would be awesome, since they can't... I'll stick with my laptop.

Archived