should i delete my character and create summoner !!

LordStark

the class is the most under powered class i ever seen in any game compered to any class in the same game !! 

so the blade master as i have seen in the video about him 

has very few weaknesses but not a true power !! 

i am somewhat agree with that !! 

but what is the point if i have block - dash - grape and i could not use them vs destroyer and blade dancer !! while they are spin2win the whole time ,ok 

destroyer  is known as the second op class in the game after the summoner !! 

but BD too can't be stunned  or affected by many cc's of mine and when they do ... they have many ways to escape

summoner and sin's !!! summoner i can't fight 2 in the same time !! and he heals himself !! and when the cat set over me !! i can't tell about the dmg that i get !! 

i just want to know why does the summoner have stealth skills which he uses it when i catch him !! and when i focus the cat and kill her i find my health is lower than 40 or 30% and my heal skill has about 1m cool-down !! 

assassins and kfm !! if i am playing vs someone who has done no mistake in doing his combo i have 0% chance to win !! 

even player whose lvl is lower than mine can beat me 

most of my wins are on FM !!! and they are like BM under powered 

so it looks like i have wasted my time playing as BM 

it was said that the new patch will buff the bm and i have waited hoping so !! 

but i can't wait for an other patch !! 

if this is even the buff u r talking about !!

and the game are supported by E-Sport !! how is that with this balance !! 

if this is a balance !! then what is the unbalance !!!! 

Blademasters have made it to Diamond in arena, so I think you, and a lot of us, just have some more learning to do.

If you want to win right away, I would go ahead and make a Summoner. They are the lowest difficulty rating in the game. Even my 5 year old daughter has a summoner and she can win games mashing random buttons.

BM is not a button mashing class. You need game knowledge, skill, finesse, and patience. I'm sorry if this class is not for you, but many people are enjoying it.

1 minute ago, Rawrzory said:

Not to be a grammar nazi but i think you mean exclamation ?

Yup, my bad. Will fix. That's not really being a grammar nazi though, if anyone here is the grammar nazi it's probably me (not really being serious about it though, just annoyed by another yet another whiny post about class balance)

Ok, multiple choice:

You are invited to a quarter mile drag race. You and your opponent have the choice between 7 different cars to use for the race. Do you...

A) Choose a car faster than your opponent for an easy win?

B) Choose the same car as your opponent to see who is the more skilled driver?

or C) Choose a car slower than your opponent, because if you beat him with a slower car, you prove your dominance over him?

If you chose choice A, you are a Summoner.

6 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

Blademasters have made it to Diamond in arena, so I think you, and a lot of us, just have some more learning to do.

If you want to win right away, I would go ahead and make a Summoner. They are the lowest difficulty rating in the game. Even my 5 year old daughter has a summoner and she can win games mashing random buttons.

BM is not a button mashing class. You need game knowledge, skill, finesse, and patience. I'm sorry if this class is not for you, but many people are enjoying it.

i have expected a replay like that , but tell me how many of them and how many from the other class

there is off course skill difference and i am not the best BM !! but u can't tell me the bm is not my type or i am noob or whatever since my options are very few and some of them are useless !! 

2 minutes ago, TheRealBronx said:

Ok, multiple choice:

You are invited to a quarter mile drag race. You and your opponent have the choice between 7 different cars to use for the race. Do you...

A) Choose a car faster than your opponent for an easy win?

B) Choose the same car as your opponent to see who is the more skilled driver?

or C) Choose a car slower than your opponent, because if you beat him with a slower car, you prove your dominance over him?

If you chose choice A, you are a Summoner.

i can't agree more 

and if u choose c then u r bm or fm 

Just now, SirNox said:

Yup, my bad. Will fix. That's not really being a grammar nazi though, if anyone here is the grammar nazi it's probably me (not really being serious about it though, just annoyed by another yet another whiny post about class balance)

Figured it was some sort of sarcastic joke, but explanation simply didn't fit as well as exclamation!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone :P

On-topic:

In all seriousness mate aslong as you are not a top tier player with many achievements i doubt they will take you serious. Give it some time, watch vids of how pro players deal with certain classes. I'm having a hard time in pvp aswell, but i know thats a 100 % my own fault, i'm just horrible at pvp. I grumble aswell when finding another scummoner attacking me in OWpvp. On the flip side if i watch the korean KFM's they make minchmeat out of them. Clearly i'm doing something wrong here. Now just to find out what ....

(On top of that apparently KFM's are a REALLY good pvp class which makes the pain even worse ... meh WTB KFM trainer!)

Humans will naturally go toward the path with the least resistance. Why do you think 40% of the NA server population is Summoner? Lol

There's nothing wrong with it, it's your choice.

Just don't be mad when your friends tease you because you refuse to play Resident Evil on any difficulty setting other than VERY EASY.

If you keep your Blade Master I'd suggest just strictly using him for PVE. I play Blade Master and that's all I use him for. It's really easy to make loads of money with a PVE Blade Master build. So that's my only reason I would suggest keeping your Blade Master, that and there abilities look cool, lol.

BM will be top tier in PvP in the future, so if you get good at it now while it's "weak", you will dominate when they finally buff you.

Just watch some PvP tournament footage from Asia. BM's are practically 100-0ing people in 1 combo. Their burst, dps, and defensive options combined make for a very powerful class.

i just want a fair fight that's all 

but i think i can't do anything than waiting for the new patch

i don't know when but i think at least it is 2 months away from now 

i understand the devs are busy with developing the game and fixing the bugs 

but they have to make the game balanced the game broke the 2 million player record in less than a month , it is shame that the game is unbalanced 

i have watched videos for blade masters pros , but i will take your advice and watch more 

when i first created my character i want something classic with swords or whatever 

i saw 3 options destroyer and i ignored him because of his low rate difficulty

assassins , but my friend picked him first and we didn't want to create the same class 

BM, was what i was looking for , and i am enjoying him in PVE and sometimes in pvp when i have a fair fight 

16 hours ago, TheRealBronx said:

Diamond eh? You wanna go ahead and list the names of the current blademasters in Diamond? You know what, go ahead and list the vast multitudes in plat while you're at it.

... omfg, stop complaining. were not op, your whole entire thread says you dont know how to fight a summoner. you dont know how to fight one. you know how i know?

you said u killed cat. the cat has more hp and defence, so if u can kill cat, you couldve just went for us and killed us instead.

There is the possibility that some people don't hate the Lyn race and like having twice the fun dressing up their characters with cat and char costumes, but who am I kidding? Americans playing an Asian themed MMO couldn't possibly have any people who would like that sorta cutesy thing. I mean, it's not like in the US there are conventions centered around the weird cute stuff coming out of Japan. And if there were people who liked that stuff, no way would any enjoy pvp or be even somewhat decent at it.

Could that possibly be the reason some people play summoners? Nah. They're just noobs who all got on the OP bandwagon.

I play a Summoner, cause I have to wait to play the warlock.

I like pets, I hate being a lyn, but its fun and Chilled out while I'm waiting on my favourite class to be released.

don't understand those hating on the player, in every game pet classes are favoured by the majority, it isn't there fault it happens to be the one considered to be OP currently.

Archived