LBD support playthrough F7 Mushin Tower

WORLDPIZZA

Hey people of the forum I recently posted a video tutorial/runthrough for the 7th floor of the mushin tower primarily for lyn blade dancers so if anyone is in need of any assistance on it go ahead and give it a view, thanks,

also apologize for the poor quality I didn't know it would turn out like that :p

Maybe if you would change your Z into Flaming one, doesn't hurt at all. Went first tower run when it got updated with, and I was done with it in one run smooth. Also 27k hp. You can also use tab to not get little knock backs during his Dragon Rage, but use Q/E too to not get knock up. Also try not use the immunity potions.

2 hours ago, Shirou said:

Maybe if you would change your Z into Flaming one, doesn't hurt at all. Went first tower run when it got updated with, and I was done with it in one run smooth. Also 27k hp. You can also use tab to not get little knock backs during his Dragon Rage, but use Q/E too to not get knock up. Also try not use the immunity potions.

Yeah it originally default spec'd me into it but I just like having the 10% health back and the resist to more than 1 spell but i'll give it a go for sure :)

19 hours ago, 900834_1452550662 said:

How do you  go immune without using any skills at 1:35 and 3:10?

You gain immunity by using Dual strikes. In your skills, thats the "X" skill and make sure you go the the first tree to the bottom. This skill can be cast multiple times and it heals you as well. The oth time I became immune was becase I use "S" which is retreat. Retreat makes you resistant to damage. In your "Tab", make sure you have  "Malestrom" This Ability also makes you immune to damage for 2secs. These skills are a life saver. You can also apply these in PVP in world and you can essentially gain invulnerability for long periods of time. These are also Ways I murder summoner because I reduce damage taken while boosting defense by 400%. There are other ways to also increase defense, especially against summoners.

On 2/12/2016 at 1:46 AM, WORLDPIZZA said:

Hey people of the forum I recently posted a video tutorial/runthrough for the 7th floor of the mushin tower primarily for lyn blade dancers so if anyone is in need of any a;ssistance on it go ahead and give it a view, thanks,

also apologize for the poor quality I didn't know it would turn out like that :p

At 1:21 when he does his first aoe you didnt tab or use potion, which button did you press to be immune to it?

On 2/14/2016 at 9:17 AM, Ouran said:

You gain immunity by using Dual strikes. In your skills, thats the "X" skill and make sure you go the the first tree to the bottom. This skill can be cast multiple times and it heals you as well. The oth time I became immune was becase I use "S" which is retreat. Retreat makes you resistant to damage. In your "Tab", make sure you have  "Malestrom" This Ability also makes you immune to damage for 2secs. These skills are a life saver. You can also apply these in PVP in world and you can essentially gain invulnerability for long periods of time. These are also Ways I murder summoner because I reduce damage taken while boosting defense by 400%. There are other ways to also increase defense, especially against summoners.

Do you have a list somewhere of your skill sets for everything? Think im off on a couple things.

43 minutes ago, gofri said:

if it can help ppl, here is my daily run, with some free time left

Yall make it look so easy lol. I have been getting better after watching and changing some things. Still haven't beat him closet i got was 2 percent before enrage. The spin you do in this video makes you immune to that enrage attack?

12 hours ago, Shirou said:

You all better try and learn with counter rather than maelstorm or w/e that name is.

While I agree countering is good to learn ping can be a deciding factor I've tried to SS Q and E away from his combo that launches me and failed so many times due to ping but using tempest guardian left hand side 3 points helps block once and then using either maelstrom while in vortex or Dual Strike left hand side 3 points blocks a second one when he starts to spam that skill at 30% hp.

Having all 3 skills makes this fight super easy as you have 3 skills with iFrames that stop his combo totally, then you can trash him with your own combo, and if your ping is low enough you have SS Q and E to work with too. 

I was using tempest + the potions that block damage but thought that was cheating and picking 2 of the 3 skills above gives you a good chance to avoid that chain of attacks, also right after he finishes i use rush then aerial combo followed with force choke + soul stab combo followed with aerial and then lightning draw + stun then 5 point launch again. I tend to save knock downs(1 and 3) for when he starts to go into draw mode and stop that crap before he can stun me, and if i use maelstrom I some time use the middle path on Dual striking(V) to give me another stun and set up for aerial combo. 

Archived