Pale Stalker censored?

Equilibria

35 minutes ago, Cristu said:

Any news on that? This outfit (the original one) would be my favourite.

I think most of us play BnS because of it's appearence. This game is beautiful, why make it ugly? People want to play beautiful games.

By the way, isn't Profane Jiangshi heavily shitted on too? Isn't it suppose to look like this:

a4fff57512.png

2368136b54.png

The so-called "censored" Pale Stalker is ripped from the CHINESE version of the game. It has literally nothing to do with NA and everyone is just blowing up for blindly believing anything they hear.

And I don't get what you're talking about Profane Shroud?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2016 at 4:03 PM, omeed said:

Hey folks - we're looking into this now. Haha, jk.

It's 3pm on a Friday, so it may take forever

On 2/13/2016 at 7:16 PM, Hime said:

Thank you everyone for bringing this to our attention. The version of the Pale Stalker Raiment that is in-game is a variant design. We’re working on adding the original costume and more details on that will be available never.

noticed a few mistakes in these posts so I fixed them for you guys ^^

He said, the Pale Stalker we have is the CN version. No idea why they went with that version since it doesn't really censor much anyway. =/

And yeah, only the Jin one is solid black... honestly, I think it's sexier than the fish net version.

Ah, I see. The way he said it looked like people were wrong, that's why I asked if the ripoff was the uncensored one.

If we're using it and leaving it be we have everything to do with it I think. Poor people waiting for a long time. I also want to use that outfit. Please fix it already :(.

3 hours ago, Meginb said:

He said, the Pale Stalker we have is the CN version. No idea why they went with that version since it doesn't really censor much anyway. =/

And yeah, only the Jin one is solid black... honestly, I think it's sexier than the fish net version.

3 hours ago, Cristu said:

Ah, I see. The way he said it looked like people were wrong, that's why I asked if the ripoff was the uncensored one.

If we're using it and leaving it be we have everything to do with it I think. Poor people waiting for a long time. I also want to use that outfit. Please fix it already :(.

No, you're misunderstanding. We DO NOT have the CN version of the outfit, the "censored" outfit listed by the OP is pulled from CN.

12 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

No, you're misunderstanding. We DO NOT have the CN version of the outfit, the "censored" outfit listed by the OP is pulled from CN.

I play the NA version (Gunma) and here's a screenshot of my character@wardrobe

a1492f1a2e.png

Archived