Forums

Why im gonna switch to BlackDesertOnline!

AfroSamuraiGoneWrong

7 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

u dont get my point, in B&S u MUST do dailies in order to get gold and upgrades.

in BDO, u can grind, do dungeons/raids, do pvp, rely on RNGesus to get rare loot, craft, all that in order to get gold. which makes it so much more solid.

and at least u can do something together with your friends/clan, i mean something actually impactful.

That makes it no difference to be honest. Have you not seen the values of the game's currency? The fact that the game is relying on dailies and selling items as opposed to being able to farm gold outside of  quest prevents massive inflation which happens in most games. Not only that, gold farmers literally cannot farm any gold outside of quests... which makes botting only used in places like world bosses... If they dropped gold outside of quests, you won't just see gold farmers, most people are gonna be botting... you're asking for a system that can be abused by gold farmers and botters...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

and there again, russian version, completely different, its really stupid what you say because:

1. u play on russian servers, and complain about lag
  2. na/eu version is more westernized obviously.
  3. and no our version is not p2w... since its b2p.

false impressions cause u play the wrong version from a faraway country.

1)  Lag as in Fps lag.  I live close enough so the ping is good for me. (im russian btw)

2) Its the same game, same mechanic. Things wont be drasticly different.

3) There will be a cashship on na/eu. Do you think it will not allow you to sell that stuff to other players?

13 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

i play since f2p release , daily, 10 hours a day. gtfo u filthy casual, i know what im talking about.

u dont get my point, in B&S u MUST do dailies in order to get gold and upgrades.

in BDO, u can grind, do dungeons/raids, do pvp, rely on RNGesus to get rare loot, craft, all that in order to get gold. which makes it so much more solid.

and at least u can do something together with your friends/clan, i mean something actually impactful.

I understand some of the things you have listed. BDO and Blade and Soul are two different games. In Blade and Soul you can grind, doing dungeons and having people go into bid wars is like farming gold. Blade and Soul has a different approach to endgame, they have a very simple way to get what you need. Via Dailies through different content, be it Arena, OWPvP, OWPvE Dailies, and Instanced PvE Dailies.

BDO is an open world with several sub elements to keep you engaged. This Forum however is Blade and Soul and we should avoid comparing games and promoting other games, Though usually tolerant of this the mods have the right to close these threads due to Rules of Conduct violations

42 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

-feedback from surveys doesnt seem to be taken serious, summoner got buffed even tho people were complaining. (i personally dont care, im just showing how they dont listen)

The problem here is not that they don't listen. It's that you don't listen. I guess you failed to acknowledge that NCsoft already announced, they will be following the KR balance patches. They're not changing anything. They're following a pre-set patch path.. so stop fussing about things that won't change.

33 minutes ago, Shinguru said:

1)  Lag as in Fps lag.  I live close enough so the ping is good for me. (im russian btw)

2) Its the same game, same mechanic. Things wont be drasticly different.

3) There will be a cashship on na/eu. Do you think it will not allow you to sell that stuff to other players?

lag is always lag = network, there is no fps lag, its called stuttering.... ffs... get it right

then it just means that your pc is utter trash.

have a gtx970, could play on russian beta with no problems and +60fps

i dont care if there is a cashshop and i can sell stuff, my point is that people that dont spend money can get gold easily themselves without having to rely on dailies.

1 hour ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

1. -pve is boring, every day the same dailies until cap, the same dungeons that are easy btw... nothing clan/team related basically ( im not considering the 24 man "dungeon" ) something worth mentioning.

rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png

Have fun in BDO, comeback after =)

what u want, use bot on doing gold on easy mobs? lol. go play tetris!why the hell are still commenting. you are out you said

lol. just stop whining about the game, its mmporg there are grinding. if you can find any mmporg without grinding cheers to that.lol

3 minutes ago, jmsara said:

what u want, use bot on doing gold on easy mobs? lol. go play tetris!why the hell are still commenting. you are out you said

lol. just stop whining about the game, its mmporg there are grinding. if you can find any mmporg without grinding cheers to that.lol

do you even know what grinding means?

grinding = killing monsters to get gold/loot

in this game, u get loot that is worth 1c-20c, and they dont give much exp, neither do they give any useful loot, that is not grinding, its a joke.

49 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

i play since f2p release , daily, 10 hours a day. gtfo u filthy casual, i know what im talking about.

Holy crap no wonder you're complaining about this game.  If I played any game for 10 hours a day every day I would hate it too.  I have a suggestion...

1) Get a job.

2) Find something else to do.

dont get me wrong i like this combatsystem and i like the 1v1 arena because it is balanced no matter what gear.

BUT

1. -pve is boring, every day the same dailies until cap, the same dungeons that are easy btw... nothing clan/team related basically ( im not considering the 24 man "dungeon" ) something worth mentioning.
  2. -open pvp is basically p2w, gold = better gear "upgrades" = higher damage, there is people buying gold from illegitimate sources, and i heard soon we get the currency exchange (so people will be able to buy gold with ncoins i guess?) but this is just speculating and my opinion
  3. -tag team isnt balanced like 1v1, at least i heard that, also because of summoner and the community itself i dont feel like playing it.
  4. -feedback from surveys doesnt seem to be taken serious, summoner got buffed even tho people were complaining. (i personally dont care, im just showing how they dont listen)
  5. -europe maintenance is a joke, and ncsoft doesnt even seem to care, its like someone is telling me to F*** off.

normally grinding monsters would mean = GOLD or at least useful items, not in this case, everything is worth 1-20 coppers , which is like a fart in the wind, and nothing useful drops that i could use directly for upgrading basically, crafting was good at start, now it is just total waste of time, the good stuff drops through these secret recipes that drop rarely in dungeons and u get outbid on it anyways. most stuff costs more to produce than it sells for.

i really hope that this game will be good someday, and improves and they actually listen to their customers/playerbase.

my friends already got tired of it, so am i getting tired of it. feels like getting burnout.

and i already heard enough of people complaining about the same on my server.

just the 1v1 arena isnt enough to keep me in the game.

rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png

Something tells me you don't fully understand how the mechanics will work in BDO, I will give you a little hint, you wan't be farming monsters unless you wanna break out the wallet.

5 minutes ago, AfroSamuraiGoneWrong said:

lag is always lag = network, there is no fps lag, its called stuttering.... ffs... get it right

then it just means that your pc is utter trash.

have a gtx970, could play on russian beta with no problems and +60fps

i dont care if there is a cashshop and i can sell stuff, my point is that people that dont spend money can get gold easily themselves without having to rely on dailies.

Most people call it FPS lag, they don't care for your accurate terms

Also about gold... 

36 minutes ago, TrueMiracle said:

Last time i played wow (during wotlk)
Grinding argent crusade dailies in Icecrown was best stable income of gold. I dont really understand what you mean by "you cant grind gold except for dailies" ;D

Also about bots... They can do quests... wanna know what's funny? Those bots are gonna run around doing nothing after they finish dailies... by then they are banned cuz thanks 24 hour timer for dailies. 

39 minutes ago, DeathBunny said:

Don't put off BDO by reading reviews, go watch some streams/videos and decide for yourself. Letting others opinions cloud yours isn't the right thing to do.

I did try myself.

I was in the beta and while the combat was great, everything else feels hollow. Not to mention slow and bland.

It's Archeage 2.0 and I'm going to bet that it will have the same shelf life as that game. 

So,  nice to tell the Community that you want to leave, or already had, Blade and Soul. It is a nice way to write down, what points made you this decision. Perhaps the NCSoft Staff will send you an "Thank you for your Feedback, and good luck on your next Game!" gift.

So why are you still bite the ones that defend Blade and Soul? I think you wanna leave?

So, if you really want to go. Then do it quietly, so silent like you found this Game and loved it so much until now

i really hope that this game will be good someday, and improves and they actually listen to their customers/playerbase.

my friends already got tired of it, so am i getting tired of it. feels like getting burnout.

and i already heard enough of people complaining about the same on my server.

If you do leave, please stay gone and hope you like grind grind grind. 

Archived