I am just annoyed!

ShendivaScarlet

Dear BnS Team

I know, there might be other threads like this one but i dont care. At the Moment i just have to write my Anger down. Please tell me: How am I supposed to play endgame-Content with this lags, Spikes, CPU-killing Performance of yours? I invested so much time and even Money in this game just to realize, that i have to play with 25 fps in tricky bossfight. Result: I am totally useless and this game is unplayable for me..... I forgott to mention, that i lowered graphic Settings completely with absolutely no effect. Guys i play Fallout 4 and and GT5 at the same time with my Computer. I am just really F.... UP right now and i feel kinda punkend!

I know this is not changeing anything but my Anger getting smaller.

TY

The lag will go away in time, it usually happens during updates which is why a lot of mmos have after patch patches, because when something is introduced the game sometimes goes "gah!" and they need to go back and find the wound they accidentally caused and stitch it closed~

Just now, Zenshinmaru said:

The lag will go away in time, it usually happens during updates which is why a lot of mmos have after patch patches, because when something is introduced the game sometimes goes "gah!" and they need to go back and find the wound they accidentally caused and stitch it closed~

Thanks for your answer. I realize, thats now even worse, but i got this Troubles since i reached Level 40, more or less..

2 minutes ago, ShendivaScarlet said:

Thanks for your answer. I realize, thats now even worse, but i got this Troubles since i reached Level 40, more or less..

Lag is horrible in any game x.x i do know the feeling, sort of hoping for a ps4 port for that very reason, my computer cannot handle nice things as well as i would like..

Just now, Zenshinmaru said:

Lag is horrible in any game x.x i do know the feeling, sort of hoping for a ps4 port for that very reason, my computer cannot handle nice things as well as i would like..

Well i played Wordl of Warcraft for like 10 years (sometimes more, sometimes less) but i NEVER had bad experiences in that Kind of way. But you may be right and this world is just a cruel *cricket* even ingame, ------> so were am i suppose to hide from reality now ????? PLS tell me!

4 minutes ago, ShendivaScarlet said:

Well i played Wordl of Warcraft for like 10 years (sometimes more, sometimes less) but i NEVER had bad experiences in that Kind of way. But you may be right and this world is just a cruel *cricket* even ingame, ------> so were am i suppose to hide from reality now ????? PLS tell me!

Are you for real comparing the tetris graphic of WOW with anything modern out there?

14 minutes ago, ShendivaScarlet said:

Nope i dont, bute "any game" includes any game as a matter of fact. But i am comparing this to Fallout 4 and GTA5 as you can see above, and yeah my machine is quiet the highendproduct so i guess i thought it should be possible to play a game such as BnS.

Are you for real comparing Single Play games to MMO now?

7 minutes ago, Tupan said:

Hahaha i like you :D i guess you allways find anything to disassemble other peoples opinions and thoughts. In this case i hope your girlfriend is very understandebla! To come back to Facts: YEAH actually i do - so why do you ask? I know my english isnt that good but normally People can read what i write. If you just answered my Topic to make my day even worse - congrats you achieved! As people with understanding for each other and some love - maybe - ,like johnyw some Replys before, we should take care of each other. I am deeply sorry for you, that you didnt figuered out, that i just wrote this, to share some of my disappointment with the community bec. at a certain Point the Level of Frustration was just to much for me to handle myself. So you see - aside from my opinion, that something isnt right in the scripts of this game- i just wanted to get some relieve in sharing my Frustration. I hope you can feel the meaning behind those words and if not just let it be. I guess i am allready over it at this Point - you see - so no Need for any further disasembling of my worth as a human beeing with Feelings, thoughts and emotions as any other.

take care

15 minutes ago, Tupan said:

There really isn't any need to troll >.>

Also when I said that lag in any game is bad what I  actually meant was that it was bad to have because it makes it more difficult to enjoy.

That said i get lag on any game i play on my pc be it mmo single player new or old >.>;; going to have to update my rig eventually..

4 minutes ago, Zenshinmaru said:

There really isn't any need to troll >.>

Also when I said that lag in any game is bad what I  actually meant was that it was bad to have because it makes it more difficult to enjoy.

That said i get lag on any game i play on my pc be it mmo single player new or old >.>;; going to have to update my rig eventually..

Ahh know i got you, and yes, indeed!

I'm not trolling but it's a fact - mmos are much different compared to single play games.Just in your fallout or whatever there is not another 20-30-50-100-200,etc people spamming ther own shits,and on top of that mmos make things shiny - skill animation,etc.

You can take examples perhaps? There is aion using cryengine and is as good as bns lag wise,and there is the single player shooter using the same engine.In first case my potato want to explore the galaxy and in the second I have no problems whatsoever to have stable good fps.

You just deal with what you have,simple.For instance my potato don't like BSH and POH 24 - often freezes and thats the reason I`ll never go in faction dragon.My Evgra GTX 580 and I3 2100 (3.1) along with the 6GB ram however is just fine in most single play shooters out there.

1 minute ago, Tupan said:

I'm not trolling but it's a fact - mmos are much different compared to single play games.Just in your fallout or whatever there is not another 20-30-50-100-200,etc people spamming ther own shits,and on top of that mmos make things shiny - skill animation,etc.

Ok, i got you - TOPIC CLOSED -

Just now, Tupan said:

I'm not trolling but it's a fact - mmos are much different compared to single play games.Just in your fallout or whatever there is not another 20-30-50-100-200,etc people spamming ther own shits,and on top of that mmos make things shiny - skill animation,etc

In most of MMOs i played i haven't these problems. Stop making excuses please.

4 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Which mmos? Aion,Wildstart,Archefail? Which one? Some other mmo from the stone age?

Look I feel you,I'm on the same boat but can't afford at this moment to blown up 2k euro for new pc.Until that day I`ll enjoy whatever I can.Atleast I know the problem lay in my desk and not in NC office.

7 minutes ago, Tupan said:

Which mmos? Aion,Wildstart,Archefail? Which one? Some other mmo from the stone age?

Your answer is like from little angry kid. Calm down, put your feets in to warm watter. And think about the fact that insert words in my mouth is rude.

Edit: Even if these games are played, more modern game (4 years old muheheheheheheheheh) means garbage performance on high en pcs and ping lags? Oh, come on.

6 minutes ago, Lexter said:
3 minutes ago, Tupan said:

Look I feel you,I'm on the same boat but can't afford at this moment to blown up 2k euro for new pc.Until that day I`ll enjoy whatever I can.Atleast I know the problem lay in my desk and not in NC office.

NOW we are exactly on the Point my dear!!!!! I Actually blew up 2.5keuro for a new PC so you might now unterstand my inconvenience with this matter???

While I havent had as much trouble as some, Im feelings spikes that Ive never had before. And something happened yesterday that has never happened to my PC, since it was built  two years ago.  It got warm! Considering cooling and ventilation was ones of the first things I made sure was up to snuff, I was actually shocked.
  I mean, Ive ran 3Ds max,  Guild Wars 2, and Tara all at the same time, and never had a problem.

Im the kind of person who doesnt close things. If Im working on a project Ill have everything open infront of me for days.  If Im on an MMO,  I just leave it up un the background until I want to fool around on it again. I will not be doing that for BnS, from now on, lol.

Just now, ShendivaScarlet said:

I am glad im not the only one experiencing strange Things !

Hell no. Many ppl on forum and much more who is not here. Of course, we must compare this number with ppl who have not problems. But ammount of us starts to be insane.

3 minutes ago, Lexter said:

Hell no. Many ppl on forum and much more who is not here. Of course, we must compare this number with ppl who have not problems. But ammount of us starts to be insane.

Insane is the absolut correct Expression in this matter, i even got angry like i last was as a Little kid ;D

Archived