InGame Ping Monitor

DroxX9

Hey everybody & NCSoft,

I'd like to suggest an ingame ping monitor which tells you your ping constantly at all times just like the ingame fps counter we have.

The resource monitor and the blade and soul ping tool (the one from dojo) do monitor ping but are not accurate and constant especially when use ping reducing software like battleping, WTFast etc. (not claiming that they actually work.)

This would be extremely helpful for the people who live farther away from the server (like me) and have a tough time selecting a class, as most classes are ping dependent.

I do not know if this has been suggested before, could not find it when i ran a search but if it was well and good.

Thanks

Regards,

DroxX9

10 hours ago, Keawen said:

Now somebody gonna make a post telling u that its against the rules to bump thread and i suppose if u do it often boom forum privilege revoked.

I don't understand why bumping is against the rules i mean its take literally minutes for a thread to get buried in 'General Discussions' which makes it really stupid to make bumping against the rules , they should have it so that one can bump every 12 or 24 hours. More than that it goes against the rules, That is what i have been doing , bumping approx every 24 hours.  

If you followed the recent discussion, you would have seen that a part of the EU content is outsourced to NA servers. This is namely the login and the marketplace. "More components" are also in NA, I suspect Arena.

Having an ingame ping shown would only expose the flaw of their server structure. No sane company does that. So you can stop bumping your thread, it's not gonna happen.

^ I agree with this.

People already bich about the ping .. the guys that get angry .. they find a away to get there ping public.

But this is for only 10/20 % of the people ?

Imagine if 100% would see that they play with a 100/200 ping  . they would flip.

Not gonna happen . they would loose player.

• Lock6 locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we are discussing options to help players monitor their game performance.

Since this thread is mostly bumps it is now closed.

Please be aware that bumping threads in this way is against the forum code of conduct.

Thanks again. 

Archived