When Can I Hit Blade Dancers?

CrackedMarbles

As the title inquires, I'm not sure when I'm able to attack a Blade Dancer. He resisted all of my CC while spinning, so I waited for him to stop, but then when I did my moves, they were still being resisted. What are the abilities they have that negate CC, and the cooldowns? Are there any tells or signs that these abilities are in use? Thanks. :D

Spin resists stun/daze/knockdown iirc. Talents can either make the spin deflect+stun (first 0.5 seconds of the spin) or give us a speed boost + 2 seconds immunity. So basically do not attack at the beginning of a spin and do not attack if they gain a speed boost after the spin. The speed boost has a very long cooldown.

If you see a blade circling the Blade Dancer, do not attack for 5 seconds, it's an immunity buff. With talents it absorbs 5 hits (hongmoon skill: restores 15% hp and +2% hp each time you hit the BD).

We can also give immunity to some of our skills through talents, like the 5 sideslashes charge attack (either immunity+hp drain, or daze+airborne)

Archived