SmilingMonster

Abuse of pvp clothes.

Recommended Posts

As you must gues, the problem here is that ppl tend to kill in town not leting you do anything. They persuit a player and kill them and stay where he/she respawn to kill it again. Since we can no longer use clothes, I suggest areas of pvp restriction. Like an arena or so. I want an option to report a player for being annoying and abusive. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the whole point of the pvp clothing is to flag you for open world pvp. if you like the look of the costume leave it on but be prepared for people who are going to kill you without a second thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chinmi   

just... don't... use... the... pvp... clothes...

no... faction... clothes... equals... no... pvp...

omg... people... read... the... damn... tutorial... omg... omg... omg...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yancha   

Wearing the PvP outfit is like holding a sign up that says its ok to hit me

 

If you cant deal with that then dont do open PvP

 

Its not ok for others to abuse it but they can because youre allowing it so they will

 

There should be no report option for such things and that request is entirely ridiculous

 

Use the option to end pvp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daymon   

    Open world PvP in this game is decided by the outfit players wear. In the outfit description, there are also lines explaining that you'll be flagged for PvP if you wear it, and I haven't mentioned that there is also the red notification on your chat.

   If you fail to read those, it's your fault, don't blame the game system because you made such a simple mistake. Getting informations is the key of every game.

   If you actually read those, it's your fault. You had been warned by the description and the notification, but you still decided to take a risk, and none forced you to wear PvP outfit, so people are free to kill you regardless of where you are.

   If you just simply forgot to take it off, still your fault, not the game's fault,  but let's just be easy on this part.

   Before blaming the game, try to look into the issue first, see if it's possibly your fault that lead to it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rief   
16 minutes ago, Trinket said:

Press 3. You respawn with PvP clothes off.

 

This. Read carefully. the option of resurrection. people tend to keep pressing 4. The 3 enable you to get resurrected without wearing your clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robey   

My only big problem is how rude people are, they have no chivalry can can't be a good sport. They res you only to kill you again. Which ruins my game play because when I res people I intend to do it to be nice for killing them. But people don't trust you and respawn somewhere else. Spawn camping is annoying but yeah you can take off your costume and switch channels. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rief   
2 minutes ago, Robey said:

My only big problem is how rude people are, they have no chivalry can can't be a good sport. They res you only to kill you again. Which ruins my game play because when I res people I intend to do it to be nice for killing them. But people don't trust you and respawn somewhere else. Spawn camping is annoying but yeah you can take off your costume and switch channels. 

 

It's how MMORPG is. I remember an article on ultima online, a long long time ago. They started allowing PVP and suddenly Murder and Robbery become much more common in the game. It's a reflection on how a world without law is, majority of human is not noble kind hearted people. People will do cruel things if there are no repercussion. Sometime even not in the name of greed or hate or any type of reason. Simply, because it's fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   

1. Tutorial warns you.

2. NPCs warn you.

3. Warning label once you try to put it on.

Wat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcodex1   

While I understand the concept behind the whole faction clothing and what not but seriously people just because someone is wearing a Faction Clothing does not mean that they are waving a sign or advertising to "KILL ME PLEASE" or "GO AHEAD PK ME". Perhaps the faction clothing looks hip and cool and players want to wear them while doing regular missions. Ever thought about that? Of course not, you automatically think "Oh this player has a faction suit on, I wanna get some prestige points so lets go kill them". 

 

While I understand that tutorials, NPC's, and that there is a warning in "RED LETTERS" warning you that other players wearing opposing faction clothes may kill you, how about have some respect and leave them be. It ain't just always about PVP. Perhaps the respectful thing to do is do "ASK" ever think about that? Its called asking okay?

 

-2cents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
9 minutes ago, tcodex1 said:

While I understand the concept behind the whole faction clothing and what not but seriously people just because someone is wearing a Faction Clothing does not mean that they are waving a sign or advertising to "KILL ME PLEASE" or "GO AHEAD PK ME". Perhaps the faction clothing looks hip and cool and players want to wear them while doing regular missions. Ever thought about that? Of course not, you automatically think "Oh this player has a faction suit on, I wanna get some prestige points so lets go kill them". 

 

While I understand that tutorials, NPC's, and that there is a warning in "RED LETTERS" warning you that other players wearing opposing faction clothes may kill you, how about have some respect and leave them be. It ain't just always about PVP. Perhaps the respectful thing to do is do "ASK" ever think about that? Its called asking okay?

 

-2cents. 

Open world PvP is open world PvP. You risk getting attacked for the sake of a costume looking nice.

Asking to kill someone in the opposite faction's clothing is like going to war with another country and politely asking them to let you kill them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tcodex1   
1 minute ago, Zuzu said:

Open world PvP is open world PvP. You risk getting attacked for the sake of a costume looking nice.

Asking to kill someone in the opposite faction's clothing is like going to war with another country and politely asking them to let you kill them.

It doesn't hurt to ask... -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
1 minute ago, tcodex1 said:

It doesn't hurt to ask... -_-

Have fun with that.

You can risk standing next to someone, asking if they want to fight while they are trigger happy and attack you on sight.

You get to the point where you don't wait and see what they'll do/say once you start Open world PvPing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TopKEK   

If they wear the suit, it's their responsibility, not others. This is why I wear PvP suits when I know people wanna mess around with Open World PvP. If I AFK with it and I die, not really a big deal, take it off and spawn nude but safe (: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for the ppl who are blamming me for using clothes, go *cricket* yourselves. As this continued to be bad experience gaming, this game will be terminated if they do not put a hold to the ppl who go around bothering others. Like to be nude, you know porn is an option, dont just play for tities. Thats the community about, teenagers with mamy issues that feel glorified about killing some lvl1 on a game. Disgusting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
1 minute ago, SmilingMonster said:

As for the ppl who are blamming me for using clothes, go *cricket* yourselves. As this continued to be bad experience gaming, this game will be terminated if they do not put a hold to the ppl who go around bothering others. Like to be nude, you know porn is an option, dont just play for tities. Thats the community about, teenagers with mamy issues that feel glorified about killing some lvl1 on a game. Disgusting.

You have the option to wear the faction outfit or not.

If they keep messing with you, change channels.

You can continue to cry about it but this isn't going to change.

That's like getting mad about fighting the same person in 1v1 that you can't beat so you want a button to be added to report them for beating you a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look another whining kid that dont know they got neutral clothing that people cant attack, here is some suggestions for you.

1. Take of the faction clothes, dont use them if you dont want to get killed,
2. Stop whining about PvP in a PvP game when you got the option not to get killed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akava   

Dude, put on a different outfit then. There are what, dozens of outfits and maybe 6 or 8 PvP outfits. Hell, putting on a PvP outfit that isn't Red/Blue would drastically reduce your chances of being killed. You are literally opting into PvP and complaining about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TopKEK   
1 minute ago, SmilingMonster said:

As for the ppl who are blamming me for using clothes, go *cricket* yourselves. As this continued to be bad experience gaming, this game will be terminated if they do not put a hold to the ppl who go around bothering others. Like to be nude, you know porn is an option, dont just play for tities. Thats the community about, teenagers with mamy issues that feel glorified about killing some lvl1 on a game. Disgusting.

Yer complaining over a game that gives you the option of an array of costumes aside from Open world PvP ones which don't make you a potential target. If people attack you for it because you like how it looks, that's them playing the game in the way that its meant to be played, they're not playing it just so they can look at your costume... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

1. Tutorial warns you.

2. NPCs warn you.

3. Warning label once you try to put it on.

Wat

 

Thumbs up!! +1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sharka   

The other day I went to arena and I was attacked! Why? I just wanted to take some screenshots! :'(  The other guy was so mean, he didn't even ask me if he can attack, he must have been some teenager with ego issues. :'( :'( :'( 

 

 

(sarcasm... just FYI)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now