Server Authentication Failure

Slamchest

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, -Ayame- said:

Actually they care, since a mod already answered, ncsoft has the best support i've seen so far.

LOL WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING SO FAR ? LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and making tickets to RIOT ?

Best support NEVER xD. Please try looking at other games first.

Anyways any updates on this issue ?

1 minute ago, -Ayame- said:

Actually they care, since a mod already answered, ncsoft has the best support i've seen so far.

LOL WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING SO FAR ? LEAGUE OF LEGENDS and making tickets to RIOT ?

Best support NEVER xD. Please try looking at other games first.

Anyways any updates on this issue ?

3 minutes ago, -Ayame- said:

They replied last time we had this same bug, so ehh.. wouldn't say the best support Cx

Hallo, I wanted to change character and have got disconnected from the server. After it I have tried to log in and it did not worked. It say:
"Failed to connect to server. SystermErr -(200: Account Authentication Failure)"
I have tried few times, but I still cant log in.

picture with error

P.S. I play Blade and Soul since 3 Months and this Error never happened. I have spent lot of time and MONEY in this game. 

Can someone help me to connect back in a game please?

19 minutes ago, Gangstaorc said:

Hallo, I wanted to change character and have got disconnected from the server. After it I have tried to log in and it did not worked. It say:
"Failed to connect to server. SystermErr -(200: Account Authentication Failure)"
I have tried few times, but I still cant log in.

picture with error

P.S. I play Blade and Soul since 3 Months and this Error never happened. I have spent lot of time and MONEY in this game. 

Can someone help me to connect back in a game please?

What are you crying about, just sit and wait like everyone else.. jesus

Archived