Forum Login Issues

Agranite

Is anyone else having issues logging onto the forums?

Whenever I attempt to log in, nothing happens and I am constantly sent back to the forum index page without being log in. I have to attempt to log in 4 times in order to actually log in.

I do see that problem time to time, i just have to click on English language link and then browse the subforum threads. It won't always work immediately but eventually will.

Also during the last maintenance the login page was set to maintenance, unable to login however i still see people able to post stuffs during the maintenance duration, what is that about?

• NCSOFT
4 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

I have that happen, too. Using the computer. Takes 3-6 tries to log in.

Can't even log in at all on the phone. It just takes me to the forum index.

Thanks, Cheesecake. I was unaware that was an issue with logging in from a computer. I have not had login issues from the office or at home, but then again, I am always logged in. Mobile login is a known issue, but you can login from mobile if you click on a thread and try to perform an action-- you'd be prompt the login and it will log you in.

3 minutes ago, Aevri said:

I do see that problem time to time, i just have to click on English language link and then browse the subforum threads. It won't always work immediately but eventually will.

Also during the last maintenance the login page was set to maintenance, unable to login however i still see people able to post stuffs during the maintenance duration, what is that about?

If you were logged in already before the maintenance, you can still post oddly enough!

Archived