[Suggestion] Fix Clans for us Clan Leaders!

RealBlankspace

Heya everyone. I'm the clan leader of Viking Nation on Hajoon!

While we've been having a blast in BnS, as a leader  I've struggled with basic clan social/tracking systems that I wish were in place. While watching the stream someone told me to write up a suggestion post. The short list of high priority for now...

1. Need to be able to see when someone last logged into the game who is in the clan
  2. Need to be able to see who, when, and how much people have donated
  3. The Clan depot is wonderful. You should be able to remove items so you can sell them/trade them to the benefit of the clan. (Rank permitting)

I know I might have a few more but for now that is what I have while I'm not looking at the game.

Thanks!

RealBlankspace

On an important note if you are donating to a clan you should trust the guy/girl in charge. Otherwise why donate?

I've been in plenty of gaming organizations who had thousands of dollars worth of in-game items. It comes down to the systems that they have in place and just how much do you trust your clan leaders? <3

8 minutes ago, RealBlankspace said:

On an important note if you are donating to a clan you should trust the guy/girl in charge. Otherwise why donate?

I've been in plenty of gaming organizations who had thousands of dollars worth of in-game items. It comes down to the systems that they have in place and just how much do you trust your clan leaders? <3

Yes, but do note that this is human you're dealing with, it's not about the 999 good clan leaders, it's about that 1 fraudster that makes a lot of life miserable. 

I also disagree with #3, that would be an issue with trust and people might be less willing to donate and it'd definitely cause drama for some clans.

Though no harm in having it optional as long as people can also optionally donate either specifically for clan crafting/rank (which can't be withdrawn from) or as more of a storage so they know what they're donating to.

As a clan leader I'd also like to see:

1. Ability to set a DND/AFK message for when someone whispers you - Currently new players assume you're ignoring them because they see your auto-recruit message (which doesn't seem to be possible to disable when enabled) and there's nothing telling them that clan recruitment messages are automated.
  2. SOUND IN BACKGROUND - Almost every game has an option for this, why not Blade & Soul? When you're alt-tabbed doing something and you miss a whisper or craft timer or arena/dungeon finder etc because there's no notifcation for it when the client isn't focussed. This also goes in with #1, people end up thinking you're ignoring them.

Archived