Forums

Bladedancer PvP Montage - Oldschool Style

Strikie

So why does everyone hate BD's? I'm working on getting all classes to 45 and BD is one of my favorite to play. Granted I work a lot and certainly don't play very much, not as much as I'd like, so I don't really have a good feel for the game yet, but I was planning on making the BD my main. Why do people seem to have so many issues with them?

8 hours ago, FreddieMercury said:

So why does everyone hate BD's? I'm working on getting all classes to 45 and BD is one of my favorite to play. Granted I work a lot and certainly don't play very much, not as much as I'd like, so I don't really have a good feel for the game yet, but I was planning on making the BD my main. Why do people seem to have so many issues with them?

Mainly because it's annoying to fight a BD in PVP due to spin and the like. Not saying it's op, but annoying for sure. Same reason people hate assassins.

People hate on BD because spinning death hurricane~ i love it, i actually just saw a few amazing BDPVP videos that had the lyn jumping off of cliffs and cutting down multiple opponents before smacking people in to the air and multi slash dicing them to pieces.. i want to be that someday

8 hours ago, FreddieMercury said:

Because they are very straightforward and simple to play compared to other classes. They offer tons of daze, stun, deflect, reflect, mobility and high damage output. Anybody who says otherwise are just defending their own class, not wanting to admit it's easy. 

Before y'all start to quoting me; Look from the overall perspective, not from your current view. 

16 minutes ago, Xogi said:

Because they are very straightforward and simple to play compared to other classes. They offer tons of daze, stun, deflect, reflect, mobility and high damage output. Anybody who says otherwise are just defending their own class, not wanting to admit it's easy. 

Before y'all start to quoting me; Look from the overall perspective, not from your current view. 

Simple to learn but mastery comes far less easily especially at later levels, or so I've heard. All classes have easy aspects and challenging ones.

1 hour ago, kulalice said:

Sorry not going waste time looking at video, nine times out ten you spinning hundred times per match.

Destroyers spin allot too...
For me personally most annoying class is summoner
plus i dont think there is spin to win in this video

Nice vid. keep it up

And to those saying "not gonna watch the vid, coz spin2win or coz bd lolol" . Ofcourse it's a BD vid, because you are on the BD forums dumb*cricket*s. 

BD's are easy to learn but play one above 1900 and notice its harder to master than you'd expect. But what am I saying.. crying over classes is much easier than learning how to play your own.

On 11.2.2016 at 9:56 PM, Strikie said:

Bladedancer PvP montage I work on it 2 full days i hope you guys enjoy it. 1080p  or 720p (HD)

-

________________________##
_______________________####
______________________######
______________________######
_____________________#######
____________________########
____________________#######
___________________#######
__________________########
_________________########
_______________##########
_______________##########
______________############_____#######
_____________##########################
____________###########################
___________############################
__________#############################
_________#############################
_________###############################
___#####################################
########################################
########################################
######################################
#######################################
#####################################
######################################
#####################################
####################################
##################################
#########___________##########

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2016 at 5:16 PM, Syroh said:

Nice vid. keep it up

And to those saying "not gonna watch the vid, coz spin2win or coz bd lolol" . Ofcourse it's a BD vid, because you are on the BD forums dumb*cricket*s. 

BD's are easy to learn but play one above 1900 and notice its harder to master than you'd expect. But what am I saying.. crying over classes is much easier than learning how to play your own.

i've played bd. so boring and easy. lots of cheese. what were the design team thinking? we'll just give this particular garbage class something on top of immune spin, shield and phantom grab.

nice vid anyways.

Archived