Forums

World of Warcraft vs BnS Arena?

Devinator00

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

I think WoW's sytem is more balanced.

Its not about balance are you telling me that a game like WoW that has been out over a decade has never went through phases of imbalance? Its about the combat and although I havn't played WoW since Cataclysm I would say WoW's combat is much more in depth and overall entertaining. There is simply just more to it than Iframes and air combos.

1 minute ago, Asildriez said:

Its not about balance are you telling me that a game like WoW that has been out over a decade has never went through phases of imbalance? Its about the combat and although I havn't played WoW since Cataclysm I would say WoW's combat is much more in depth and overall entertaining. There is simply just more to it than Iframes and air combos.

There's much more to it than iframes and air combos. You must not have ventured beyond Silver to know otherwise. I'm sorry B&S arenas aren't dumbed down enough for you.

6 minutes ago, Asildriez said:

100% agree with you there.

Just wanted to add my vote that I think this thread is only designed to be inflammatory and serves no other purpose, therefore should be deleted.  Unless of course inflammatory is OK.

In which case, WoW PvP was always designed for children playing whack-a-mole on their keyboards and running their character model repeatedly through yours.  It's another game that uses teamplay balance to mask otherwise garbage design.

Just now, HoleintheWall said:

The thing is about wow... Each class is nice and complicated in their own way. They definitely do require more thought than that of a blade dancer destroyer or summoner... 

So from my experience with both games, WoW definitely has a higher skill cap.

Yes exactly each class is a completely different and unique not just in their abilities but the way you have to play them which then also again changes depending on build. BaS is all about using your CC at the most advantageous time, getting good with your resist/iframes, and predicting your oppenent. This is universal for all classes in BaS no matter what you put your skill points into and is heavily reliant on good ping in order to compete at the top.

20 minutes ago, Roxefeller said:

There's much more to it than iframes and air combos. You must not have ventured beyond Silver to know otherwise. I'm sorry B&S arenas aren't dumbed down enough for you.

Point is their is no diversity in the combat. On every class you do largely the same thing just the animations are different. 

Edit: Bringing rank into a conversation is pointless since you don't know my rank...which is actually nothing right now because I havn't played since the reset lol

6 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

Just wanted to add my vote that I think this thread is only designed to be inflammatory and serves no other purpose, therefore should be deleted.  Unless of course inflammatory is OK.

In which case, WoW PvP was always designed for children playing whack-a-mole on their keyboards and running their character model repeatedly through yours.  It's another game that uses teamplay balance to mask otherwise garbage design.

+1 #threadisdead

28 minutes ago, Asildriez said:
21 minutes ago, psychomachia said:

And BNS pvp is not? lol... bad example

What?

BnS is not in the same way as wow is.

BnS has more reaktion based gameplay, like countermechanics, iframes, dodgeskills, Skillshots, Blinds, Stealth works different.

World of Warcraft is simply chaining CC of different classes to take someone out for like 20 seconds.

Seems like you are kinda inexpierienced but still try to discuss.

8 minutes ago, Taika said:

wow arena is p2w

Aha. Care to go into detail? As far as i recall you have absolutely zero benefits from using real life money in terms of climbing the arena ladders in WoW at all. Even if you buy boosts you will never get high into the ranking  (not to mention blizzard started to wipe off win traders/boosters of the ladders for several seasons now).

Archived