Big ol le sigh.

eXtorn

I think I am getting worse at this game as time goes on. 

I'm also just going to throw this out there....

As a relatively mediocre Assassin... I'm starting to not want to pvp in the arena anymore.  

I know there is a lot of QQ @ BD's Summoners and Destroyers, and even some at FM's.  I dunno if they're OP or whatever.  All I know is that fighting them is starting to feel like a losing proposition from the start.    I mean.. I really like my assassin. Don't get me wrong.  Its really fun.  But... *cricket* me I'm just not having a good time today in the arena.   

Issues I seem to have against Blade Dancers: I just can't seem to get in through the constant aoe spam.  Which... is really frustrating. It pretty much feels like every time I stealth, I get aoe'd out of stealth, stunned/dazed/unable to turn or use my Q.  Godforbid my SS is down.  It's probably compounded by my latency issues... but it's really frustrating.  I know this is where you insert the 'gitgud noob' jargin.. and it's true. I need to get better. I am not going to kid myself about that.  I just wanted to provide a little feedback on the subject.  I like to think that each loss is a lesson.  But holyballs I feel like I'm not learning anything.   Just getting wrecked.

Destroyers: I pretty much can only beat them in damage done by poisoning them and running away constantly.  Same deal with the constant aoe spam just insta breaking my stealth.  I just feel like I'm constantly on the run, and can't really ever put my foot down.  Which would be fine I guess... but it is just REALLY hard. I feel like I have to put in 10 times the amount of work they do, just to stay alive.  

Summoners:  Their pet is constantly pulling me out of stealth immediately after I stealth. Their pet also constantly interferes with my targeting.. and I can't seem to not end up hitting the pet.  It's really irritating.  It's very overwhelming.  I just feel like I'm in a 2v1.   

These are all probably only issues for crappy Assassins.  I dunno. I have a massive migraine from trying to get back up to 1600 in 1v1s, and I'm probably going to give up for a few days and take a whack at it with a clear mind.

What I think everyone else looks like when they play this game:

cbfrm.gif

What I actually look like while playing this game.^

Hey there!

I might not be the best SIN out there but I have been in the situation you are in.

It might seem like an uphill battle but trust me there is a way to beat these classes its just an uphill battle.

Get practice and do your research and you will find strats to beat these classes.

Thanks for the replies!

That video is awesome. Though I don't think I have an adequate internet connection, or reaction speed, or mind voodoo skills to pull it off.  I will keep working at it, the video definitely gives a great heads up on what to look out for!

Archived