Login Failed (42).

Tiffany

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got another issue, I'm from South America.

I can enter with my pin, but when I am at character lobby I can't start game, when I try the message that shows up to me is "Unable to connect to server. Please try again later."

Server: (NA - Junghado)

Tell me... The game got IP block to certain regions?

I got the same problem: I cant log in(client want open and send massage about error, or "pause" and after few minutes write that i cant log in).

My friend play normal, but i cant.

I play on EU Starfall crater server.

And i have one more problem, i dont know i should write it here, but maybe someone answer what to do abhout 2 problems:

I cant log in to forum on my normal IP, i must use other IP, but to log in to game it is ok. Someone know what happen?

Same problem aswell.
Server: Starfall Crates

I had a DC yesterday in the middle of mushins tower but I could get in directly afterwards and no real connection issues, later the night I got another DC at the same place in mushins tower but this time I just gave up and went to sleep. Today I got DCed while entering pigsty from cross-server and ended up unable to connect. Tried everything in my power but since I have static IP I dont think using a proxy just to connect to a game is nessesary.

Same here ! I was playing with my friend, we were both at Monkeystone, finished the main quest with Ugong, then I got disconnected randomly, my friend didn't. We were on teamspeak 3 which could prevent latency but it never did though. Server : EU: Hao district. My friend playing since that time, I still can't connect.

Archived