Login failed. Please try again in a few minute. (42)

Guuku

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Drunkneko said:

If you're still having connection issues, please post a traceroute. For connecting to EU servers: 206.127.158.1; For NA servers: 64.25.39.1

This is what the ops team has mentioned just now.

I prefer not to put this info on because it is very unsafe to put this info on the Internet. If they want it they can look it up via back trace.

so its kinda advisable to use vpn to get in game but it seems the issue may be related with some isp since final fantasy is also having similar problems. but nothing is confirmed there is a hotfix which will be out in 5 mins so ppl can restart the launchers to use the fix however it cant fix the connect issues

5 minutes ago, Drunkneko said:

so its kinda advisable to use vpn to get in game but it seems the issue may be related with some isp since final fantasy is also having similar problems. but nothing is confirmed there is a hotfix which will be out in 5 mins so ppl can restart the launchers to use the fix however it cant fix the connect issues

that cant really be a ISP problem when people all over the world have issues connecting to the login servers

Wander what is NC Soft doing becouse at one PC i cant log-in (tried every solutions written at forum, and still nothing), and at 2nd one my FPS go to beautiful 10-25 FPS. And its doesnt matter where i am. NC Soft i beg you: do something becouse im rly getting mad... At least allow players to log in...

4 minutes ago, Drunkneko said:

eu facing the problem more than na region

Hmmm... Why im not suprised? NC Soft just hate EU. Maintance in middle of day, non stop bugs/errors on server, and now this... Just awsome... Like i love NC Soft... Rly! If i should choose BEST Developer i gonna choose NC Soft!

18 hours ago, RavenFalcore said:

Ran into the same issues. What I've done is, set the properties of Blade and Soul application to run as administrator. Then did the following...
Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, You will be advised to restart your computer. I haven't encountered into any further issues.

Hopefully this helps

this helped me out to everyone still having connections problems

• 10 months later...

About 12 hours ago I got disconnected in the middle of the game, tried to login back but I got login failed. I tried all the option I could find but nothing works. I tried to submit a ticket but something wrong with the server. WTH is going on?????

Archived