Login failed. Please try again in a few minute. (42)

Guuku

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently i am ingame and noticed my friend was online even though he went offline informing us so. we tried to send him a message as well and it just showed us the account wasnt available at the moment, finally contacting the said friend outside of the game we find out he is facing the exact issue and we still see his character as online ingame O.o.

This is admittedly the first time i have ever come across such an error in all my mmorpg life XD
i hope they fix it soon though :v

• Amraith changed the title to Cant login SYSTEM ERROR 42 or 49

it most likely isnt an ip ban seeing that people from different regions entirely are facing the problem. So far they mentioned majority being from venezuela, canada and sweden. That is these are the regions facing the exact same error so if its error 42 as mentioned as the thread post it is bordering on not being an ip ban issue

well like I said earlier, I am in the game I can chat but with delay but I cant use my skills at all. Sometimes I can but with huge delay, when I get into fights I will end up disconnected.

And a 25k hp mob killed me today which is a total shame.

9 minutes ago, Drunkneko said:

it most likely isnt an ip ban seeing that people from different regions entirely are facing the problem. So far they mentioned majority being from venezuela, canada and sweden. That is these are the regions facing the exact same error so if its error 42 as mentioned as the thread post it is bordering on not being an ip ban issue

Well im from Venezuela FML and i can log in from another PC with different IP but not my main PC so i would say it is an IP ban.... idk im no expert but seriously FML >_>

Archived