Login failed. Please try again in a few minute. (42)

Guuku

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely saddened by this disconnect thing. Completely ruining what should've been an easy gold rank in 15 or less matches. I now have 9 losses where i lagged through the entire fight. 

-Super duper hella sad face man.

4 hours ago, MonsterShark said:

Hi before anyone says "oh... why not find other forums relating to this problem" .. well.. i have but NON! have given a fix im looking for a FIX! 

well first things first everything was working perfectly fine til the latest update i wake up this morning try to log on and i constantly get this error

The error happens when ever i try to actually log into the games world after i click my toon, it happens roughly 2 minutes after the loading screen shows up and then it shuts down my game back to desktop

b5200545ae671a294b08af2aaac46254.png

if anyone could tell me how i can fix this error it'll be a great help

"im looking for a FIX!!!" thank you for your time

"edit" yeah having spent quite abit of money on this game including the master pack: having these issues is rather... discouraging i know for a fact.. its not my internet provider since i was working just before the update happend so its something on NCsofts end.. i was looking forward to playing the new content today but .. my day is completely ruined thx to this error i have found LITERALLY NO!! fixes involving this error NCSOFT PLEASE DO SOMETHING! i dont want to have the feeling of wasting money 

Ran into the same issues. What I've done is, set the properties of Blade and Soul application to run as administrator. Then did the following...
Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, You will be advised to restart your computer. I haven't encountered into any further issues.

Hopefully this helps

I have tried everything short of invoking The Elder Gods..and I am considering that.

Hear that NC? Do you want to be responsible for the end of all things!?

Seriously though, when you consider that people from all over North America and other Country's, on various ISP's are all experiencing the same problems, some of us very experienced at troubleshooting mmo beta problems, and nothing that anyone is trying is having overall success.

Then logic indicates that it is a server side issue. A rather high level one at that. An issue that network engineers need to sort out.

Giggity lads, get to fixin! ;p

Same here, I can run around, chat ( with delay ) but I can't use my skills, sometimes I can but then again with a delay.

I didn't have any problems before and the other games are working just fine too.

Im living in Poland and all the people from UK etc. I talked to doesn't have any problems like this.

Can we get any answer about this?

As title, game crushed right in my face, KaBoom...! Tried to relogin, nope, NCsoft never let you do that after a game crush.

''Login failed. Please try again in a few minute. (42)'' get this massage every fuking time when I am trying to login. Tried restart PC, no use :(

This issue never happened before, day 2 in the new patch and get this :(

I am a Win8.1 user, any help?

Thanks for your attention

Archived