Login failed. Please try again in a few minute. (42)

Guuku

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it matters it doesn't matter what I submit as my username or password.  The login launcher hangs for a bit then gives me the error.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  It doesn't appear that anything is working.

Hi before anyone says "oh... why not find other forums relating to this problem" .. well.. i have but NON! have given a fix im looking for a FIX! 

well first things first everything was working perfectly fine til the latest update i wake up this morning try to log on and i constantly get this error

The error happens when ever i try to actually log into the games world after i click my toon, it happens roughly 2 minutes after the loading screen shows up and then it shuts down my game back to desktop

b5200545ae671a294b08af2aaac46254.png

if anyone could tell me how i can fix this error it'll be a great help

"im looking for a FIX!!!" thank you for your time

"edit" yeah having spent quite abit of money on this game including the master pack: having these issues is rather... discouraging i know for a fact.. its not my internet provider since i was working just before the update happend so its something on NCsofts end.. i was looking forward to playing the new content today but .. my day is completely ruined thx to this error i have found LITERALLY NO!! fixes involving this error NCSOFT PLEASE DO SOMETHING! i dont want to have the feeling of wasting money 

Cute thisguy480, i set up my pc 2 day's ago new. No Background programms at all. Only blade & Soul and League of Legends installed.

Firewall off, Antivirus off. Everything off.  Went from W-Lan to Ethernet. Reinstalled the game today. Still this error happens to me since the update.

Actually iam pretty pissed. I tough after closed Beta / open Beta thinks will Change. Should have restore the Master Founder Pack back then.

10 minutes ago, qRayTheory said:

Cute thisguy480, i set up my pc 2 day's ago new. No Background programms at all. Only blade & Soul and League of Legends installed.

Firewall off, Antivirus off. Everything off.  Went from W-Lan to Ethernet. Reinstalled the game today. Still this error happens to me since the update.

Actually iam pretty pissed. I tough after closed Beta / open Beta thinks will Change. Should have restore the Master Founder Pack back then.

idk though, but are you sure your comfortable to have all that off? last time my firewall and anti virus was turned off accidentally i got scare *cricket* and scanned every file one by one.

Archived