Summoner vs Summoner/Force Master

Jagabee

i really suck vs other summoner and even more vs force master.
ive tried everything i think o.O let the summoner pet unconcious but doesnt work good coz my chi rec is aoe.... tried to kill pet first, summoner first, and however i end up losing most of the time...! anything u guys do and actualyl work?

vs FM i use polen always i can but not working as good as last patch >.>? i also try to use seed shroud always i can and root the fm from behind. but anyway, i almost never win either. so if someone has good ideas gimme pls

11 minutes ago, Jagabee said:

i really suck vs other summoner and even more vs force master.
ive tried everything i think o.O let the summoner pet unconcious but doesnt work good coz my chi rec is aoe.... tried to kill pet first, summoner first, and however i end up losing most of the time...! anything u guys do and actualyl work?

vs FM i use polen always i can but not working as good as last patch >.>? i also try to use seed shroud always i can and root the fm from behind. but anyway, i almost never win either. so if someone has good ideas gimme pls

As an FM, you shouldn't really be losing to them... if they sleep your pet just stand around it, LoS him to the max because FM focus on spamming 1 for stuns when you're frozen, if you LoS them they can't stun you. If they turn into a big ice statue don't attack, they will heal more. If they pop a shield with green bits floating around them just set the cat on them and run away, ranged attacks do 0 damage unless it's AoE. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah they're pretty tough, and retards or saltards like Mew don't help.  A diamond slug, let alone summoner has more skill than plat anything, except BM, which legitly sucks atm.

FM's not a problem, great.  I still think it's a tough counter matchup given their divine veil absolutely kicks your petal storm to the curb (FM here, and summs are actually an easier matchup than most).  In the summ vs summ catfight, it's a mirror match, so use all your op stuff vs each other.  Focus and mouse sensitivity and micro (yeah, it actually takes skill) are going to decide the game.  I personally have more success going for the summ rather than the cat, but other people say differently.  Again, do all your FM stuff here like root the sum so he/she can't LoS you, use 3 and 4 well, etc.  Also remember to change your specs into heavy 3 when you go vs sum/FM (usually I take 2 out of LMB into 3).

Against destroyer, well that's the other hard counter matchup.  Again, it actually takes skill to micro yourself and the cat to NOT ATTACK the idiot when he's spinning, especially if it's the first 0.5s or if he's red.  This is tough.  You're going to have to spam 4 like a coward to get out of his spin/leap.  You're going to have to mash q before he grabs the cat and it's suddenly a 1v1.  You're going to have to mash e to recall your cat from attacking and giving him enough focus to spin for 3min.  Oh, and if he ever turns red, then just run like hell for a few seconds.  Actually, the name of the game is running like hell until he runs out of focus, spins and cooldowns.  Then you have a 50/50.  Good luck.

Edit: Oh, and if it's a bot, then abuse its lack of intelligence and look in another forum post on how to beat bots.  Otherwise just enjoy the freelo.

Against force master at first I run up close enough for kitty to lunge at them, if I don't get the kitty pin down, I root them, put up nettle field, put up doom n' bloom, and sunflower them as I move away from their frontal area so they can't target me back. Once one CC wears off, use another one (2  or C to daze, V to knock down but kitty has to be right next to them). I don't drop the petal storm unless if they've frozen me in place, that's usually when they try to unload the DPS. When I get frozen, I use kitty to try to CC them (C or V or tab lunge if it's up). If they get into my petal storm, I seed shroud to go into stealth and when freeze wears off I get behind them and root, nettle field, etc.

If they CC your kitty, stay close to your kitty and they might accidentally hit it and wake it up.

Basically I try to get close to them and CC them as much as possible and unload sunflower to the face.

LOL.  K, guess I was drunk.  I think I meant to say there's no discrepancy of over one tier's worth of ranking, and the game in the plat meta is skilled and somewhat more resembling even than the forums would put it, aside from BMs who are in a tough spot.  But w/e, that was pretty funny.

Archived