Srsrly ?

Evechan

its not free stuff, that an universal blade & Soul feature, before we could get all the prizes, now i got almost trash items ? i hope if it reset after reach the last step, the prizes i got stay so i can pick the others i'm missing, thats unfair !

I really liked the duration and setup of the first Daily Dash we had on release. I liked getting all the items

They might just be playing around with what sits well with them. Or randomly deciding and changing the Daily Dash.

e.g. "This month they get everything!, but next time we only give them what they land on, Also we are adding landmines"

22 minutes ago, Kanosaki said:

Your first time here in blade and soul? it has been that way all the while, if you wanna grief when it gives you free stuff (although based on RNG), then...go on and grief.

Your first time here? The previous board you got all items placed on the board, even if you "jumped over them". This time you only get the item the field you're landing on.

5 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Your first time here? The previous board you got all items placed on the board, even if you "jumped over them". This time you only get the item the field you're landing on.

That was a one time daily dash lmao. This one is the one from the original Korean game I believe. Are you people seriously complaining about free stuff ? When you finish the board you start again too so nothing wasted. I can't believe this thread hahaha.

Ugh I don't know what to say about it, all I know is I dislike the new wheel, there's not even a costume.. And 2/3rds of the content is crap to me... when was the last time I cared about Viridian Valour stones... I'd prefer if it was stuff all levels need (I'd even accept craft's rewards, Guild Xp boosts, Pickaxes, Anything except crap that is catered to a specific level) Oh and did I mention costumes? D:

Imo a lot of us just got a bit spoiled by that first board. I just look at it like that first board was a game release gift.

I still think they should have two boards, both only giving you what you land on but having one like the current board where you can keep going around and around. And a smaller, more spread out board with better prizes and an outfit/adornment at the end of it that you can only complete once each month. Also having the choice to spin on either board with every spin. I think that would be cool lol :)

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

The current board is setup similar to the beta board.  Albeit, with slightly gimped prizes this time around.

VJQqADV.png

14 hours ago, Bezerko said:

The current board is setup similar to the beta board.  Albeit, with slightly gimped prizes this time around.

VJQqADV.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOW . LOOK AT THAT .. DAMN  SON !!!! LOOK AT THAT !!!!!!!!!  Jesus how much I hate the b&s staff now.

Archived