Mushin's Tower Problem.

Celibi

15 hours ago, Skyfire said:

I finally just beat him.  I've been at it since yesterday afternoon, payed it till 5am, skipped work, woke up, and went at it all day.  It's 10pm and he's dead.  $25 in repair kits.  He's a troll too!  Few times I had him at under 5% and he kept doing the lightning invincibility thing so I could not hit him and he bleed the timer out.  Finally I changed my spec a little, wrote a pretty macro that sacrifices proper rotation for non-errorneous slightly less dps, but insanely effective, and that was the key.  DPS went up by a good 30% at least and I no longer had issues with the timer.  Basically pure fire spec and burst damage. Man that was the longest 1% I've ever seen too.  He kept dodging, blocking invincibility thing, seesh...

awesome! any tips for the new pple we should be careful of?

Most of the ezpz's seem to have played it in previous versions so the guides are much lacking for the new groups.

came in to make fun of you... your build / rotation must blow ass and suck really bad rofl.... my FM solos mushin tower all  the way to 7f easy.... F5 is the easiest, my FM has true profane with only infernal acces and moonwater soulshield when i first started and it was cake with 2 min to spare 

• 1 month later...
On 11/02/2016 at 2:27 PM, Tupan said:

I can blown up floor 7 in in 2- 2.30 min and my gear is just awaken siren..obviously you are doing something wrong.

Ola tupan quanto tempo espero que seja o mesmo do gamezaion, aqui e o duck me manda um zap se for vc 19 994269924 meu email, devilbr@msn.com

Just do fire build. I managed to easily solo him with Profane + 25 AP Gem w/ Awakened Infernal Accs. I really mean it when i say easily. FM has great DPS. Comparing this to my Destroyer with Awakened Siren and atleast 450AP. Still not as fast as my FM which i really like a lot.

absurd

On 2/10/2016 at 10:52 AM, Celibi said:

Hello, my fellow adventurers. 

I have a Mushin Tower problem, and it isn't exactly conventional.

I have a problem with the floor 5 boss who's name I cannot recall at the moment. As my signature says, I am a Force Master. It wasn't terribly easy for me to solo the boss, but I kind of did, and I kind of didn't. Let me explain.

I got the boss down to 11% HP. An orb then appeared in the room and 1-shot me. I said "Okay", and then tried another time. My friends suggested trying to kill it faster, as they hadn't encountered such a thing. I got it down to 6%, then the orb appeared again. For my last attempt, when the boss got down to 3% HP, I used Frost Prison (a skill that makes Force Masters invulnerable so long as we have it up), and the orb bypassed it and killed me anyway. As you can probably surmise, this is very, VERY annoying. I am trying to farm my soul shields as everyone else is, but I can't even get passed floor 5. If anyone could help me or suggest anything, I'd be grateful.

My weapon is True Siren.

My accessories, aren't as good. If it's due to them, I'll upgrade them accordingly but it seems a little absurd. 

It isn't absurd, your accessories are just as important as your weapon are, and one of the things you should also do is at least get your accesories to awaken siren before you go to pirate. Why? because you're going to have higher attack but your crit rate and crit damage are going to suck donkey balls.

Archived