Easy assasin trick for Junghado (mushin 7th floor boss) video

Magzs

Holy shit, that's even cheesier than the Q i do on his red attack and then C to counter his Pentaslash.

Also: Why don't you have 3 points in Spinal Tap for the Shadow Drain CD reduction?  It helps me fight him longer without having to Infiltrate as often.

-

On a sidenote though:

I've noticed that he only triggers true sight when the restealth with Infiltrate lags. You can 100-0 him without it ever triggering.

3 hours ago, Frostdiener said:

Holy shit, that's even cheesier than the Q i do on his red attack and then C to counter his Pentaslash.

Also: Why don't you have 3 points in Spinal Tap for the Shadow Drain CD reduction?  It helps me fight him longer without having to Infiltrate as often.

-

On a sidenote though:

I've noticed that he only triggers true sight when the restealth with Infiltrate lags. You can 100-0 him without it ever triggering.

Still having this issue. Using the knockdown, getting off woodblock, but then his truesight is still up when it shouldn't be. This is the only boss I've had this much trouble with it lagging, though I have some problems on Augerite as well.

Shadow Step is highlighting but I get the fkn "You can't do that right now message" even when he's well above 70% and sometimes even afterspinal tap when he's stunned.

10 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

Still having this issue. Using the knockdown, getting off woodblock, but then his truesight is still up when it shouldn't be. This is the only boss I've had this much trouble with it lagging, though I have some problems on Augerite as well.

Shadow Step is highlighting but I get the fkn "You can't do that right now message" even when he's well above 70% and sometimes even afterspinal tap when he's stunned.

Most likely means you're doing it at the wrong time or you're too slow with the knock down. You have maybe 1 sec to knock him down after you drop stealth.

3 hours ago, Frostdiener said:

-

On a sidenote though:

I normally do but not in the video because I wanted to show the cheese.

I don't think it's infiltrate lagging as it happens at pretty much exact same time for me and it's him using his buff, not infiltrate lag.

Yeah, but I'm having the issue even when I stun, SS back, then tap 1 right away. It highlights but lags and nothing happens. This fight is just glitch af for me. Seems to happen at almost any percentage range where I'm dropping back and then getting "You can't do that right now" despite Shadow Step flashing ready. I'm also getting the knockdown off, decoy, and he's in true sight after. Had him down to 30% when it happened once. 44ms ping, so I'm not sure why I'd be having issues with input lag. It's literally only here in the tower that I have this problem.

Just a pain in the ass to sit here and have to spam buttons to get the skills off perfectly in a tiny ass window. Haven't had this issue anywhere else, or in any other game to this extent.

5 fkn % and it happened again. Finally beat dat ass, but that was more than annoying.

Hey! This worked out great, thank you!

I had beat him yesterday using Shadow Dance to counter that enrage deal. But, it didn't work for me today. Good to know there's another way! I was going to just give up on him. haha

Not quite as reliable as what I do.

If instead of knockdown you put the 3 points into spinal tap you can just stun him before using SS > 1 and he won't get to put any of his buffs on.

I'll see if my PC can handle recording and try to make a video guide, if that doesn't work I'll write up an in-depth written one for the rotation.

With how I do it he never moves or casts anything.

Still getting killed by input lag that wasn't happening until recently. Ping is only around 50ms. Also Lotus Fury becomes greyed out at certain times for some reason meaning I'm fk'd when he goes into flurry. Not sure how a defensive skill can just become useless. It's supposed to be there to use intelligently in emergencies, but I can't use it. Died with him at 5% once again. Fight is ass with the tiniest bit of lag.

13 hours ago, Yobi said:

Assasin the most broken/cheat class. Wonder why they still wasn't removed from game :>

Used to be you could permanently enter stealth and stay in stealth as long the target is poisoned. They nerfed it 2 years ago and now we have to use other skills to stay in stealth.

Archived