my cat hp is now less then half what it used to be

demonshunt

exactly as the topic says ... i submited a ticket and here is there answer 

Hi there,
------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We will forward your report to the development team so that they can investigate the issue. However, we will be unable to personally email you about the investigation but any updates will be announced on our website and forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/

If you have any other details that may help with the investigation or if you have any other concern, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Earl
NCSOFT Support Team

---------------------------------------------------------

what is this supposed to mean ???!! ,,,, when is my problem going to be fixed .... i sent another message to them asking for a time of when is it going to be fixed ... but no answer ????

here is a picture of my cat hp ... it used to be 45+ k !!

67i.jpg

also any1 else having this problem or is it just me ? 

1 minute ago, Lorflin said:

You're showing normal cat health, one of the skills for the cats that boosts their defence against boss aoe is the one that takes their health to 40k+, you need to put the points back into it.

Just now, AZR said:

there is a skill called House Cat that greatly increase your Cat HP, check if you have any point in it
and next time use bigger image please

ok thanx will try that now 

15 minutes ago, Lynteresting said:

by fixing your skills first before complaining :x?

Skill tooltips are still garbage anyways, the tooltip for house cat still says nothing about HP increase, and alley cat still incorrectly says defense when it's an offensive skill, it's been like that since beta and they never bothered fixing it.

Archived