Summoner Pvp Tips

Rigrot

So I cannot beat most of the classes, any summon have any tips for them:

Assassins stay stealthed while they hit me and never come out of it and force master just root me and heal back up. I'm at a complete loss, perhaps my build is bad but I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

8 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

Oh boy, nothing can help you, really. Summoner is faceroll easiest class in pvp that tops all charts. You just don't think about your opponent's skills and mash buttons mindlessly. That's why. You just spam cat keys, don't hit anklebiter, get CC'd easily and don't hide behind the cat.

Sounds like I should just quit then since I cannot faceroll my keyboard, thanks for the reply.

Well I read your initial replay a bit wrong (thought you were telling me to mash my buttons to win). No one ever wants to attack while I have seed up, they just stun me instead or switch to my pet or wait for it to end. There are some attack which wont trigger it either, I need to figure out which ones don't but it a bit hard to know what to look for when everything is going on.

Dealing with assassin in stealth:

Skill E to make it pull and knock down

Skill V to set a bomb which knocks down

If they attack cat: Q

If they attack you: 4

Try 2/RMB if you see them in stealth, which isnt hard when they start attack with that lighning stuff.

Forcemaster: use Petalstorm on range to nuke, if they kick you out go 4 and Q wait for CD, use your cat CC between petal storms. Double S gets you out of root. dont hit ice.

have you even played more then 10 matches? I recommend: start reading through all your skills....

well i can say 1 thing to u that. u will have very very bad times vs pro assassin who know 100% of summoner skills. They arent trying to kill u or ur pet. they are trying to dps little by little and never come close to u while they know that u have a bomb to knock them down...

Here is the assassin guide from very good assassin player vs Summoner... Just look at it and understand their skills/tactic

Archived