Yun Warlock Petition!

A Bad Idea

On 11-2-2016 at 2:21 PM, Pacheon said:

Yun is more for "pretty pretty magic", not "summoning a death shardy beast with dark magic".

#JinMasterRaceWithSexyThighHighs_DarkAngelDress_yumyum

Hidden Content

stile think yun is the best race for warlock look ad Jinsoyun very pretty but with a dark smile :) 

also she is op in dark magic its perfect suits that race 

very pretty but also very evil in the same time 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Valesti76 said:

stile think yun is the best race for warlock look ad Jinsoyun very pretty but with a dark smile :) 

also she is op in dark magic its perfect suits that race 

very pretty but also very evil in the same time 

agreed - not real happy being locked into Jin on yet another class - they have the worst bodies and faces of all the non-Lyn female races.  Pretty much impossible to not make them look Asian...no offense intended - just not my thing.

On 2/11/2016 at 5:26 AM, StarTailZz said:

I dislike the whole idea of Lyn either way i think they look stupid thats why i have none and now i have to make another Jin which would be my 3rd one. Yun´d be quite cool to have warlock

To be fair, your other classes didn't have to be Jin.  :p  Assassin, sure.  Blade Master and Kung Fu Master are both shared by Yun. :p

I dont see whats the big deal of race exclusive classes

I never cared and i wont now if theres Gender locked classes

Yuns deserve and need their own exclusive class and Soul Fighter/Qi Master isnt that

Warlock was only for Jins originally idk why they even brought them for Lyns[they really shouldnt]

but still...my opinion

When the patch comes out middle of next week warlock will be limited to Lyn and Jin. Least from some of video clips I seen of the warlock (korean) they could very well give summoner a run for their money.

I can also see the warlock being in demand for raid type dungeons. Since they offer a skill that can boost the damage of the group for a short time. Get couple warlocks in the group to take turns using that boost damage skill.

I could also see some great things happen if a warlock and summoner would pair up to do something.

On 11/2/2016 at 6:28 AM, Tolzray said:

Only if we get Lyn destroyer in the same package.

Omg yes pls! i want to use a huge axe with a little Lyn!

And, i think the name of the OP is exactly what i think about this, A bad idea, and not because i dislike the race (because yes, i dislike Yuns a lot, they look like a plastic Barbie and their default stand pose look like they have a broken leg O.O''). I think the class that would fit them more is the new one that is comming to KR.

Archived