Yun Warlock Petition!

A Bad Idea

Hey, I've got a good compromise. If a class is going to be made female only then make it a class that only a female would play, like housewife, seamstress, babymaker! I mean this game is already openly sexist towards the female characters with the huge boobs and skimpy outfits, might as well be blatantly in your face sexist while they're at it.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

Downvote on this idea. I am actually afraid that they will implement this. I do NOT want to be forced to play a female character just to play a new class. Especially some oversexualized huge boobed female character. If B&S creators choose to have female characters with massive fat-sacks, fine but don't force them on those of us that don't want to play them.

People need to stop being dense. >_< No one is asking for warlock (or ANY class) to be Yun-only. We just want Yun to get more classes and really think that Warlock fits them perfectly.

By the way - the breast slider exists for a reason, and Yun actually go smaller than at least one other race.

13 hours ago, DannyInfect said:

Then add a Male Yun and it's alright. And when you asked why Gon and Yun don't have warlock. it's very fair, Gon and Yun are the 2 worst classes. NcSoft saw this too obviously ;)

I feel like your being a *cricket* on purpose. Did someone hurt you? And if the Gon and Yun were such bad RACES (R-A-C-E you put class fix it.) then why would they be in game hm? Your point is obviously irrelevant, and if they hated the Yun so much why are they getting: Soul/Chi fighter? Yeah. 

13 hours ago, Xephier102 said:

Hey, I've got a good compromise. If a class is going to be made female only then make it a class that only a female would play, like housewife, seamstress, babymaker! I mean this game is already openly sexist towards the female characters with the huge boobs and skimpy outfits, might as well be blatantly in your face sexist while they're at it.

I see what your doing and it's not cute. If you think your shit is funny your wrong. Your the sexist jerk. And what the hell are they supposed to do? They cover up much more than the Gon and the Jin in most outfits. And not everyone (like me) wears a dress that shows your underwear or your ass. Don't stereotype everyone else because you see a lot of people walking around like that.  

4 minutes ago, Yuhuan said:

I feel like your being a *cricket* on purpose. Did someone hurt you? And if the Gon and Yun were such bad RACES (R-A-C-E you put class fix it.) then why would they be in game hm? Your point is obviously irrelevant, and if they hated the Yun so much why are they getting: Soul/Chi fighter? Yeah. 

Yun is a pointless race, they're so similar to gon females. The only reason they made a yun race was to set aside a female race to make specific ultra revealing outfits for.

1 minute ago, Xephier102 said:

Yun is a pointless race, they're so similar to gon females. The only reason they made a yun race was to set aside a female race to make specific ultra revealing outfits for.

Have you seen the Cerulean outfit for Gon? Or perhaps pinchy? Maybe even basically every outfit because they dress them like they are asking for it. And I don't understand why you think everyone only plays that race for the "revealing" outfits. I play a Yun and I *cricket* know that she never wears revealing clothes. Who the hell cares if the skin is being shown just a little? You act like they wrap a belt around their waist and say, "Perfect release the outfit!" When the rest of her whole body is showing. And clearly you have no right to be in this topic if you think the Yun race shouldn't exist (glad you finally used race.) many, many, many people love Yun's and you just throw shade on the race because you think the outfits are overly sexualized? Trust me I'm a girl and there are some outfits SOME that are ridiculous but in a whole. No. And similar to Gon? Don't make me laugh (I don't hate Gon nor do I not like them) 

I don't think Yun is pointless as at all and I find them better and different from the Gon. How are they even the same? The Yun is more conservative than the Gon race as well, so you're wrong there. 

I dont think you're you're reading this properly, which would be a good idea. No one is saying to lock a class to the Yun only. They just want warlock as well, which is not a bad idea. Personally, I don't play Yun, but  a Yun option would add more diversity than a whole bunch of Lyns running around. (I just feel there will be more of them as warlocks.) The whole idea of locking classes to a race is weird in itself, but what can we do? 

2 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

Gon in general have more revealing outfits than Yun. Jin, Gon, and Yun are all human-looking so it's really a matter of minor preference and lore. Personally I prefer Yun, and despite usually playing males in MMO games, I have no issue with it being female-only - rather, seems to add positively to the lore.

I'm not sure if you're just baiting though.

3 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

You get Soul fighter, why on earth would you even want Warlock?

I don't find soul fighter attractive as a class, I fail to see it as anything but a lazy hybrid. Won't know until I tried it, I guess.

Am I the only one, who thinks Yun are ugly? I can maybe understand, that people like their faces more... but for me that doesn't make up for those weird bodies, urgh. (Not to mention the boring animations, imo.)

I'm happy, that Warlock is for Jin. ♥

1 minute ago, Senisa said:

Am I the only one, who thinks Yun are ugly? I can maybe understand, that people like their faces more... but for me that doesn't make up for those weird bodies, urgh. (Not to mention the boring animations, imo.)

You're not the only one of course, there's tons of people here, and tons of preferences. You can even see them in this thread.

I have deep dislike for Lyn, and often I feel quite alone in this, but I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of those little furry shits *cough* no offense meant.

lolis / animal ear (kemonomimi) girls.

A "furry" is closer to what the cats are. Bare skin disqualifies Lyn from being furries.

As for Yun warlocks...nope, nah, never happening, not until Korea does it. Gimme Lyn assassins, please.

12 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Gon in general have more revealing outfits than Yun. Jin, Gon, and Yun are all human-looking so it's really a matter of minor preference and lore. Personally I prefer Yun, and despite usually playing males in MMO games, I have no issue with it being female-only - rather, seems to add positively to the lore.

I'm not sure if you're just baiting though.

I don't find soul fighter attractive as a class, I fail to see it as anything but a lazy hybrid. Won't know until I tried it, I guess.

Lore maybe but last time I was in char creation, just out of curiosity I checked out the different female races, jin females look a bit diff but yun is pretty much similar to gon females. Aesthetically speaking the Yun race just makes no sense and throws things out of balance a bit, where's the male only race? NVM, scratch that, adding a male counterpart to yun would just be adding another human male character ad that'd be way too redundant. Lyn is the only unique race in this game, that is all.

14 minutes ago, TigerKFM said:

You get Soul fighter, why on earth would you even want Warlock?

Have you seriously not read the past three pages? A lot of people want Warlock on the Yun race because it would be a really interesting take on how they take a elegant race and mix it with a dark class and seeing how Jinsoyun is a Yun race it would make it much more interesting and relatable. No on just wants the class for Yun but I would love it if everyone but the Lyn get Warlock. I hate Lyn because (they steal my enemies and they take up way to much of the space and population in servers in period and they just look so annoying) already have 2 exclusive classes and the fact that they are getting another one makes it seriously unfair. I know they are already getting warlock so there is no point but I would really love it if they allowed the class to be avaliable for the Yun too. I'm not saying now or even soon. I don't even care if it's a year from now or two years. I just want the Yun to have warlock too. Let the Koreans recieve it first then patch it to us. Everyone acts like I'm saying: 

ONLY GIVE IT TO YUN EVERYOTHER RACE CAN SUCK DONG AND NOT GET SHIT.  

1 minute ago, Xephier102 said:

Lore maybe but last time I was in char creation, just out of curiosity I checked out the different female races, jin females look a bit diff but yun is pretty much similar to gon females. Aesthetically speaking the Yun race just makes no sense and throws things out of balance a bit, where's the male only race? NVM, scratch that, adding a male counterpart to yun would just be adding another human male character ad that'd be way too redundant. Lyn is the only unique race in this game, that is all.

I find their posture and expression to be the differentiating point, as well as parts of the body/face complexion. All the races except Lyn look human generally, but the differences in their expression and general look seem apparent to me.

14 minutes ago, Senisa said:

Honestly everyone has their own preferences. Some people like the race while others don't. A lot of people like Lyn but I for one hate seeing their stupid ears and their dumb tails running around with more of their pesky rats following them. Stealing enemies from every living person and complaining about their own class. I don't hate Jin I actually like them. And how they are giving a powerful class to a human race. Mainly because I'm making a Jin male when the class comes out. But I just don't like the idea of Lyn getting the class and Yun not. It just does not seem right or fairish in a way. 

3 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I find their posture and expression to be the differentiating point, as well as parts of the body/face complexion. All the races except Lyn look human generally, but the differences in their expression and general look seem apparent to me.

Ya, basically if they were to add more features to character creation they could easily merge the 3 human races into one. Hell I managed to get a gon male that looks almost like a jin male(cuz I'm not a fan of the super bulked roid-freak look). That's a complaint I have with most fantasy games though. I give this game props for having the Lyn race but too many so-called fantasy games default to only having differently proportioned humans for the race selection.  Everquest2 is still the only mmorpg I know of with an actual race selection, WoW is next in line and still doesn't compare.

9 minutes ago, Yuhuan said:

already have 2 exclusive classes and the fact that they are getting another one makes it seriously unfair

The Lyn are not getting any 3rd exclusive class.

As for them getting exclusives, that probably has to do with their popularity and the fact that all other races are just boring generic humans.

4 minutes ago, Xephier102 said:

Ya, basically if they were to add more features to character creation they could easily merge the 3 human races into one. Hell I managed to get a gon male that looks almost like a jin male(cuz I'm not a fan of the super bulked roid-freak look). That's a complaint I have with most fantasy games though. I give this game props for having the Lyn race but too many so-called fantasy games default to only having differently proportioned humans for the race selection.  Everquest2 is still the only mmorpg I know of with an actual race selection, WoW is next in line and still doesn't compare.

Well, if you add an infinite amount of features and sliders to character creation you could remove any races at all and create your own jelly blobs and spaghetti monsters. But the races are separated and have their own "appearance ranges", so to say - albeit they're still intersecting at places - and animations/classes. For example, you can't make a Gon Destroyer short as Lyn because of the appearance range you have available. 

I like the idea of keeping everyone more or less human (though Lyns are a step back from that), but I agree that races could still use some more distinctive features.

1 minute ago, Vexe said:

The Lyn are not getting any 3rd exclusive class.

As for them getting exclusives, that probably has to do with their popularity and the fact that all other races are just boring generic humans.

Well they are getting a third class that only two races are recieving. 

21 minutes ago, Senisa said:

I agree the animations are kinda...eh and if you don't make the Yun right with good size, they look sickly skinny. I think they're pretty themselves though and the emotions are cute. 

I personally love Jin as well and I was happy to see warlock coming to them as its my favorite race. But I wish there were no class locks or more diversity in general to be honest. 

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Well, if you add an infinite amount of features and sliders to character creation you could remove any races at all and create your own jelly blobs and spaghetti monsters. But the races are separated and have their own "appearance ranges", so to say - albeit they're still intersecting at places - and animations/classes. For example, you can't make a Gon Destroyer short as Lyn because of the appearance range you have available. 

I'd prefer jelly blobs and spaghetti monsters over purely human race selection(speaking of other games, not this one). I mean imo no dev should be allowed to make a fantasy game if the best their brains can comprehend is differently proportioned humans.

24 minutes ago, Senisa said:

I love Yun's face  and hairstyle options, they're really beautiful. I however dislike their bodies, idle pose and overal animations. I prefer shorter characters, and if you make Yun as short as you can, her legs would look completely weird balloons and bad sizes. Their fingers are so weirdly long and thin, they look like claws. Beyong character creation, their poses make outfits clip and look really bad on non-tight clothes.

Archived