Yun Warlock Petition!

A Bad Idea

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DyingStar said:

Why??

Probably because of gender lock. Some people hates on genderlock.

Personally I love Yun... They're the only race (aside from Lyn) that I managed to make some good looking template for. I spent hours trying to make a Jin that "catch my eye", but I cant make one... It's just a shame I dont really plan on playing any of the Yun class... They have some outfit that are just so much better looking than others too. Best recent exemple is the White Love one (Valentine).  The jin's bra and the Gon's tie are so.. meh....  I dont know, if I were to wear just a shirt in a provocative way like that costume is made for, I wouldnt wear some lame black bra or some ugly brown tie :/ Yun's version is the perfect embodiment of what that costume should be in my eyes.

But all in all, Yun Warlock most likely wont happen no matter the petition we put out, since they'd have to do animations and whatnot for them (Gotta say I absolutely love the Jin Warlock animations) and that's way too much work for NCSoft.

55 minutes ago, Myleina said:

Probably because of gender lock. Some people hates on genderlock.

Personally I love Yun... They're the only race (aside from Lyn) that I managed to make some good looking template for. I spent hours trying to make a Jin that "catch my eye", but I cant make one... It's just a shame I dont really plan on playing any of the Yun class... They have some outfit that are just so much better looking than others too. Best recent exemple is the White Love one (Valentine).  The jin's bra and the Gon's tie are so.. meh....  I dont know, if I were to wear just a shirt in a provocative way like that costume is made for, I wouldnt wear some lame black bra or some ugly brown tie :/ Yun's version is the perfect embodiment of what that costume should be in my eyes.

But all in all, Yun Warlock most likely wont happen no matter the petition we put out, since they'd have to do animations and whatnot for them (Gotta say I absolutely love the Jin Warlock animations) and that's way too much work for NCSoft.

I love the Yun too!
I do see the problem with gender locked classes more people are less likely to play a gender locked race/class (Maybe, I dunno), but I pick the class 1st then pick the race if available..
Also the valentine costumes aren't that good, I also think the weapon skins for valentines event are, well, bad. Sorry if you like them...  S:

Yun race for warlocks is a definite must! Just look at the racial portrait for Yun in the character creation, that screams warlock to me! I'll be so disappointed if Jin can be warlocks instead of Yun. Gon is another must and don't even consider adding Lyn warlocks.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Tyrsky said:

Yun race for warlocks is a definite must! Just look at the racial portrait for Yun in the character creation, that screams warlock to me! I'll be so disappointed if Jin can be warlocks instead of Yun. Gon is another must and don't even consider adding Lyn warlocks.

Thanks!

If Jin? Jin CAN be Warlocks. It's how it was introduced, along with Lyn. What is it with some of you people making it seem like Warlock is a brand new class never before released, and the details are still sparse?

Warlock is a Jin and Lyn class only. All Blade and Soul NA is doing is porting that over. This isn't a class built from scratch. They aren't redesigning it to be Western friendly. It isn't Warlock version 3.1. The Warlock you see in the other regions is the warlock we're getting. This isn't Blade and Soul Korea lol.

Just now, LuckyAbrams said:

If Jin? Jin CAN be Warlocks. It's how it was introduced, along with Lyn? What is it with some of you people making it seem like Warlock is a brand new class never before released, and the details are still sparse. 

Warlock is a Jin and Lyn class only. All Blade and Soul NA is doing is porting that over.

Western thing really, don't like the idea of Lyn getting warlocks when they already have a summoner (similar class?). 

6 minutes ago, Tyrsky said:

Western thing really, don't like the idea of Lyn getting warlocks when they already have a summoner (similar class?). 

What's a Western thing? Hard of hearing?

You said, "I'll be so disappointed if Jin can be Warlocks". Jin ARE Warlocks. What's to be disappointed about somethings that's been set in stone for years? You phase the statement as if we're getting a new class built from the ground up with new models. Along with your, "don't even consider adding Lyn Warlocks". Lyn are Warlocks. This class was introduced in 2014. We're not getting anything new unless the Korean Blade and Soul pulls something through.

Ew no, Yun is already getting Soul Fighter and not Jins, Yun doesnt need more classes they got enough, KFM, FM,BM, & SF.  If anything then they should have SF as Jin and swich warlock over to Yun, but if not nope.

It's already out in Korea. In fact, Korea already has two classes that we don't (Warlock and Soul Fighter).

That said, I do think over time as more classes get introduced that class availability should expand in the same way it did for Gon FMs and Yun KFMs.

3 minutes ago, DyingStar said:

Just wondering if the warlock class has been released yet in Korean version? 

Warlock has been released long time in KR already and so has Soul Fighter, KR has had this game for years already and they're content is WAY up there.

I would be so, so happy if Yun could be warlocks... Was really surprised when they weren't, as it seems right up their alley both aesthetically and thematically. :/ Not super stoked about the soul fighter, as it's very much just a kind of lazy combination of KFM and FM, the former of which I don't enjoy at all.

36 minutes ago, A Bad Idea said:

It's already out in Korea. In fact, Korea already has two classes that we don't (Warlock and Soul Fighter).

That said, I do think over time as more classes get introduced that class availability should expand in the same way it did for Gon FMs and Yun KFMs.

Ahhhhh!!!

I doubt that Korea are going to change the race for the warlock then, seeing as they have it already released..
So this topic is kinda pointless (maybe)..

Archived