about wheel of misfortune scam

Carsten

I tried to pop 500 coins and 200 valor stones into this wheel, 3 siren embels(yay only 90 sitting in bank).. 2 invtes to arena.( meh meh 400 free beans) Blackram Soju.. well sorta drowning in this. 
i looked around webs couldnt find one single person niether server, region(corss server) or guild that has had anything intrestring to share. i heard about gems from other versions. i have heard alot of tales. 

Anyone that have acutally seen anything useful from these? I mean.. I just would like to see a loottable or if its just their way of adding ´end game content´  i mean daily dash kinda shows RNG boxes inc anytime.

In the russian international version, you could get silver naryu coins and non-tradable non-salvageable brilliant gems but if that happened on NA servers, that would crash the gem market.  As for me, 70 spins and I got like 5-6 silver naryu coins and 3 invitations.

19 hours ago, Smallpox said:

I use it as a alternate naryu silver exchange. I usually get 2 boxes every 20 rolls, which is the NPC rate, but with extra beans thrown in.

What are the boxes called? I'd like to see what they could possibly give. Beans is a plus, considering my SMN Sunflower Hongmoon ability can only be gotten by buying an item with 5000 zen beans.

On February 11, 2016 at 10:10 AM, opFireMage said:

If something is non-tradeable it wouldn't effect the market. The siren emblems we are getting are supposed to be gems. 

If people can get easily from wheel, they won't buy from market, that would drive prices down.

I rolled a 1 on the wheel of misfortune (The smallest wedge which should supposedly be the top prize then?) and got a chest that had a single Naryu silver in it. Kind of boring. 

If nothing else, I think ALL the wheels should have a list of what prizes can be won, like chests do. Maybe the NPCs next to the wheels can have the option to show you a prize list? 

Archived