Need more feminine outfits for males

animekitty

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Newk said:

Pls no, My Angel is horrible enough as it is :P

If you don't like it then don't wear it. If you don't want to see people wear it then use Hide Characters function or just don't watch.:P

I agree 100% with the OP; I love traps, we gotta get more outfits, im a trap myself irl, i feel i cant be myself ingame very much with the current outfits besides my angel which ofc I own. I'd open my wallet and throw wads of cash at the proper outfits.

On 3/6/2016 at 9:47 PM, Shirou said:

If people want more "feminine" male clothes, why not? Let us have what KR got.

Agreed.

On 3/6/2016 at 0:23 AM, TaurinFox said:

I agree 100% with the OP; I love traps, we gotta get more outfits, im a trap myself irl, i feel i cant be myself ingame very much with the current outfits besides my angel which ofc I own. I'd open my wallet and throw wads of cash at the proper outfits.

Cool.:)

On 3/6/2016 at 0:51 AM, Naruchin said:

Sign me up for more revealing/sexy/feminine costumes for males! I made my huge, muscular Gon just for the My Angel :D

Nice one.:D:)

On 3/7/2016 at 2:12 AM, IxFa said:

I know my Lyn needs a cute girly outfit for himself

WmTMuMh.jpg

KAWAII!!!!!

Not for me, but I support this Idea of more variation options to customize the characters.

Personally I'm more gutted the only angel wing outfit looks like a lady dress with no pants on the legs..

I'd love more a "dark magic cloak outfit" with wings on my FM. That would be so cool and cute to have =)

On 2/11/2016 at 11:06 PM, animekitty said:

We currently only have my angel, which looks hilarious on gon and dark sandstorm which only looks somewhat feminine on lyns. Give me more dam it, I made my character to look a little female for a reason and I cant find anything that looks good for him! Found another one still need some more though, fragrance of life

I will support this, because ... 

iOn6jl6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Oh just so I can have a fem Lyn Alt, on a second account. 8 slots is not enough for an Altaholic like me. 

rzMDRYR.jpg

He's meant to give the cute yet creepy vibe. ie Benedict Cumberbatch as a fem lyn. 

XZ6F1Q9.jpg

I'll Admit, he's kind of a creepy one, but in Game he's also really cute. I almost gave him the gruff male voice, almost, I decided to use the girly one. 

On 4/3/2016 at 11:11 PM, gothicshark said:

Oh just so I can have a fem Lyn Alt, on a second account. 8 slots is not enough for an Altaholic like me. 

rzMDRYR.jpg

He's meant to give the cute yet creepy vibe. ie Benedict Cumberbatch as a fem lyn. 

XZ6F1Q9.jpg

I'll Admit, he's kind of a creepy one, but in Game he's also really cute. I almost gave him the gruff male voice, almost, I decided to use the girly one. 

Nice one! :)

I want more feminine outfits for my male too. ;w; Honestly it doesn't feel like we'll get the schoolgirl/nurse and other opposite gendered outfits from Korea anytime soon, but I do hope so. My money would be gone incredibly fast if they released them. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm bumping this topic because really, it hasn't gotten any attention since April and it doesn't need a super complicated solution.

It'd be really easy to just morph the female versions of the outfit and give option at acquiring each outfit about which version you want to apply. It'd be fixed later and unchangeable but it'd be a really good move. Same with outfit versions of males for females, because damnit, I WANT PANTS OK?!

The over-sexualization of females in this game is not likely to change, and I don't think they would apply the censored version China has here (which, oddly, I would consider a very good idea seeing how *cricket*ing over-revealing our outfits are). But this is a manageable solution, I find. And it would give us the option of actually having mofe styles without having to give us more outfits (which I wouldn't mind having, don't jump on me).

Seriously, my cuties lyn and jin need more tight clothing and my female BAMF needs PANTS. PANTS FOR *cricket*'S SAKE.

Btw, for anyone out there that likes to make feminine characters, it's all in how you make your char really. If you proportionate him accordingly, a lot of outfits can look feminine in them. Like so:

Screenshot_160508_031.jpg

Screenshot_160508_019.jpg

Screenshot_160508_020.jpg

Screenshot_160508_029.jpg

For androginous women and masculine women, which is something I like a lot, it's not so easy. But taking into account the creator practically pushes boobs in our faces whether we like it or not, it's not surprising. To make women more masculine you have to align their shoulders with their hips as MINIMUM and if you can, make them be a bit bigger. For males is the other way around, lower shoulders and the same length as their hips. I know, it's difficult as *cricket*. We can only work with what we have.

Oooh! I really really like some of those. Top to bottom and left to right, numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 20 and 22 xD

I'm really counting on us having the christmas outfits too, and I'm gonna get Red Dwarf as soon as I can (L).

Archived