Forums

Need more feminine outfits for males

animekitty

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty pretty, yes please add more pretty. One of the reasons I play this game, in addition to the combat interface, is the pretties. Looks and feels.

Boggles the mind that a game can be this pretty and I can see so much beautiful stuff on the interwebs from this game but nothing I want to buy in the store for any of my 7 characters.

I just don't get it. I sure hope they don't take so long to put them in game that I'm bored by then :P

5 minutes ago, animekitty said:
6 minutes ago, animekitty said:

Need more support for this! Did find another good outfit though, fragrance of life.

Need more support for this! Did find another good outfit though, fragrance of life.

Fragrance of Life is nice, but I don't think it's all that feminine or femme. Pretty, yes. Not overly 'sexy' in my opinion either. Not enough bared flesh. But to each their own in that department, right?

You gotta love the NA/EU community, there's always SOMEONE who has to force their preferences on others because it makes them uncomfortable (usually with their own sexuality). It's just pixels, and if I wanna dress my males in feminine clothing I should be able to! The costumes are already made and NCWest has nothing to do with actual design of them, they are handed a patch with items and updates and push it to our launchers to download. The same goes for the masculine outfits for females, they're already out in other regions and there is no reason why we shouldn't get them unless they are region specific/exclusive which a lot of them aren't.

As Rukkirii said, if you do not like the topic then don't read it! No one is forcing you to read it, view the images, or reply. And no one is forcing you to see other characters either if it offends you so much that a male character has an outfit on designed for females, you can hit CTRL+F and poof! All you can see is you pathetic character in all it's salty glory.

11 hours ago, teriburgame said:

Yea. The fact that a trans dress up thread exists is disturbing.

What's wrong with being trans? Very transphobic of you, too bad we don't have a real life name/face to put to this comment.

9 hours ago, PvPMS said:

Why don't you just make a female toon with a boyish face and flat chest then? It's not like boys and girls in anime never looked interchangeable to begin with

Because we don't want to play just female chars? They still have boobs on most races even if you slide it to 0. It isn't the same.

2 minutes ago, Croniq said:

Really? Am i reading this correctly? you actually want feminin outfits for lyn male? I smell pedofiles.... This is scary. seriously scary.. You guys needs jesus or something.. this is so wrong

I feel like you aren't fully realizing what kind of game you are playing. This game is all sorts of weird and sexy outfits is the norm here. Maybe you could try Christianrpgonline or something like this. I'm joking, ofcourse, but just saiyan.

14 minutes ago, Croniq said:

Really? Am i reading this correctly? you actually want feminin outfits for lyn male? I smell pedofiles.... This is scary. seriously scary.. You guys needs jesus or something.. this is so wrong

Is it? This outfit matches the Stalker weapon skin really well. I see nothing wrong.

2qatvtu.jpg

Iam far from christian. So no thank you. And ive been a hardcore mmo player since 2004. Played many mmo games. But it has to be a limit.. Some boundries..

And this topic is a bit too much...people typing they want skirts on male lyns. i mean come on. should ring a bell there. A big warning sign...

Some of you people are a hot mess I swear. First off this isnt an "idea" that someone just came up with considering theres a website that has (almost) every obtainable costume in this game and a number of them are 'girly' costumes for guys. http://bns.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/gallery/

Second, those of you saying you don't want this and you would rather not see it are some of the same people that go around talking about how you want breasts on female lyns because "breasts make you a woman",but tell people that disagree that if they don't like the idea don't comment or they don't have to use the chest slider thingy, please go somewhere with that bull.

Archived