Sign in to follow this  
heavy71

Ty NcSoft

Recommended Posts

heavy71   

first of all before i get a ton of critisime over me this is my opion you dont like it bad luck

 

so just wanna say thx to NcSoft for a amazing game i know forum is a lot of critic and whining about free stuff

but i tried a other mmo called perfect world i played that for 5 years in the begining its was fun and free to play then it became less free to play and everybody powerleveld at 1 time and now its pay to win like 7k till 30 k in realife money for gear  when i started in that gamme 5 years ago they had broken quest oke was new game so it happens now the same quest ar still broken spammers in world chat they dont care about it inflated econemy they dont care forum they dont read and care

 

so all i wanna say be grateful for this game they trying to fix stuff they activly trying to block spammers and they bring out new content so instead of whining lets help and bring in idea,s and be constructief whit you critcs remember most game of this genre are way worse then this one if you dont belive me try that game i was talking about i give you 1 week then you be running screaming back to this game

 so NcSoft thx agian for al you hard work and a great game

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do know that you, as a consumer, don't actually have to be GRATEFUL for a company selling you a product. They don't do it for you, they do it to generate a profit on top of providing jobs (All good things, don't get me wrong). This whole "worship devs who bother to fix their game" crap needs to go, you are a CONSUMER. Do you walk into an Apple/Samsung/Dennys/IHOP/McDonalds/Take-your-pick store and thank them for being so wonderful and that they're so great for selling you <insert whatever product> because it works/doesn't taste like $#!&?

 

They, like every other for-profit company on this planet, need to provide a product/service, and hope that they manage to convince us that it's worth spending money on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

You do know that you, as a consumer, don't actually have to be GRATEFUL for a company selling you a product. They don't do it for you, they do it to generate a profit on top of providing jobs (All good things, don't get me wrong). This whole "worship devs who bother to fix their game" crap needs to go, you are a CONSUMER. Do you walk into an Apple/Samsung/Dennys/IHOP/McDonalds/Take-your-pick store and thank them for being so wonderful and that they're so great for selling you <insert whatever product> because it works/doesn't taste like $#!&?

 

They, like every other for-profit company on this planet, need to provide a product/service, and hope that they manage to convince us that it's worth spending money on.

 

 

If you go into a restaurant or a store and feel like you shouldn't tell the person waiting on you or providing you a service, Thank you for waiting on you, maybe you should re think things a little bit . One day you will enter a business and will get ignored like you don't exist, refused service etc. Entitlement and Expectations that a business/company should be a slave to the consumer is completely wrong on so many levels.  Employees on the other side of the counter are people too.

 

To everyone involved in getting game up and running, these forums running smoothly and giving players really neat content. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OneYouHate said:

 

 

If you go into a restaurant or a store and feel like you shouldn't tell the person waiting on you or providing you a service, Thank you for waiting on you, maybe you should re think things a little bit . One day you will enter a business and will get ignored like you don't exist, refused service etc. Entitlement and Expectations that a business/company should be a slave to the consumer is completely wrong on so many levels.  Employees on the other side of the counter are people too.

 

To everyone involved in getting game up and running, these forums running smoothly and giving players really neat content. Thank you. 

 

Yeah, was waiting for someone to pull my words out into the extreme. I didn't say "drop your basic manners that your parents hopefully taught you". But you don't go into that restaurant, sit down, order a steak, get a piece of cardboard with a "*cricket* you" note stuck on it, then thank the chef for bothering to take the time to prepare your meal for you.

 

I absolutely believe in the mantra "If the person you are with is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, he/she isn't a nice person", and NOTHING I said in my post applies in such a case. What I'm tired of seeing is gamers willing to swallow whatever level of quality drivel publishers feel like they can get away with, and then tell everyone to be thankful that the publisher is spending time fixing their own product (Good example, people defending WB for Batman:AK and saying people who bought the game should be grateful that they're fixing it, and in the OP, saying we should be grateful that NCSoft is fixing issues. ERRRRR... Wrong.).

 

NCSoft's job, as I said, is to create a product that we WANT to spend money on, we don't have to be grateful that they bother doing it at ALL, or are trying to fix issues, it's in their OWN best interest to do so. It doesn't mean we can't give positive feedback or a proverbial pat-on-the-back for, say, shorter than expected maintenance. But no consumer should feel like they have to be grateful for a company bothering to deliver a working product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, heavy71 said:

 

 for a amazing game

 

 and they bring out new content

The game's an amazing single player online roleplay game. Also having new content is nice, even as it's 3 years old already and Mushins tower's out in asia long ago.

 

Let's differentiate with the McDonalds. If there's a new small restaurant opening, run by a family, things won't run smooth in the beginning. Dishes are out, waiting takes long, quality may be inconsistent. But we as customers can see that and say "Hey, that's absolutely normal in the beginning". But this is NCsoft. BnS is running for years on asian servers. They have Wildstar, Aion, Lineage running and years of MMO as well as server experience. They know bot spammers for years. They know how to do server maintenance for years. They have done game launches several times. We are talking about a McDonalds chain with running several sites already. And here we are sitting, getting a cold Burger with eel instead of meat (see Valentines advertisement) and they simply ignore it.

 

It feels like the BnS management deliberately wants to crash BnS. And that sadens me as I feel the game itself is amazing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would i be thankful ?!  because i pay money and get lag in arena and dungeons ?! Hope some 1 can listen and fix this lag 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Daemoroth said:

 But no consumer should feel like they have to be grateful for a company bothering to deliver a working product.

I'm working in the industrial sector and it's just like he said. Our company is a global player and I'm often involved in accompanying sales or buying. Whether being customer or supplier, no one is "grateful for buying a product" (in fact, it's the other way round). But the real emphasize is on "cooperation" in the deal! The supplier wants to sell, the customer wants to buy. After a successful deal, we are grateful for the "cooperation"! And this is what's absolutely missing here at NCsoft. "Cooperation" would be an interface like a Community Manager relaying things and enable cooperation at all.

 

Let's give the most significant example: Lootmaster can be changed to master loot without party vote during boss fight. I think we can say that 99.999% of BnS players don't like that system, so this example is not for further discussion. We got just ignored on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this