Mail restriction sadness....

SturdyRaptor

So according to this : e8hk0CR.png

I shouldn't have to charge my NCoin to send items between my characters , but when i go into the game what actually happens is this :

Ztm8Q5W.png

The mail is completely locked out  and there is no way whatsoever to exchange usefull items between my characters , unless i put my faith to a complete stranger.

For ***** sake we already had a major patch come out , would you mind fixing this little and easy , yet crucial function to this *cricket* game?

Wow I didn't even know that was a thing.

At first I just thought locking mail to only players who bought NCoin was stupid, especially since the error message it gives you says you only need to be lvl 15 to use it. Now I know that its stupid AND broken.

NCSoft please fix this and the myriad of other problems this game is currently plagued with.

i(ve send a ticket to the support about that.

They just said: "devs doing stuff ( but i suppose it mean they dont give a damn sh*t because you dont pay ) thanks for your patience bye. Otherwise, Hey ! Buy NCoin like that mail"

but well, that game is a HUGE cash grab in kr, its not that different here, except there isnt "p2w" ( i mean, other than the removed rng box to get LOAD or evolution mat )

and i already made a topic about that tho

• 3 weeks later...

So the patches go by and nothing is being done about this, will this be fixed with tommorows patch? Will it take longer , is it even in the to do list !?
Like give us a sign of hope here this complete silence on the matter is only making us more impatient and frustrated . 
If you decided not to even bother with it at least say so.

Archived