Personal About BM in PvP

Screach

In my humble opinión

Overall Observation:

1.- All clases (with exeption FM an the same BM) break easy you defeses, and *cricket* you of one combo.

2.- BM can break defences of a very obiusly way, thus he can´t break defenses at "high" ratting. BD, BS, SM, AS can hit you in  a defensive  mode and you can do nothing

3.-BM combo is very hard to landing, i never fall into that  -.-'  (is a joke).

4.-BM control but is very easy to waste that.

5.-BM have Damage but...

If your coment  is you sould play better with BM, type another excuse, because i play assesin and summoner and pvp is very diferent.

tbh BM just seems very weak rn. As a sin, bm really is just a free win at low ratings because all you have to do is guard break every counter. In preseason, I had to really really really screw up many times to lose to BM, and having played a couple just today (first day back after reset,) it seems to me that nothing's really changed in the matchup. I'm not entirely sure what it is because I haven't played a BM in pvp yet, but from what I've read on forums and class representation stats, the class just seems really really weak.

It definitely is harder to do pvp as BM at the moment I think everyone agrees. I know it sucks but it changes at level 50 (which is what the game is balanced around). I agree it's a bit dumb but they pretty much had to release the game with levl 45 cap first.

That's not to say BMs can't do well. But they have to outplay their opponents a lot. All I can say is don't give up, if you get good at BM now you'll be a god when level 50 comes out (which shouldn't take too long).

Archived