Nogueira

Memory leak after todays patch.

Nogueira   

It's not with everyone but a few people are experiencing FPS drops in boss fights, FPS drops to 5. Doesn't matter your rig.

I went to Resource Monitor and saw that Client.exe had up to 6gb of RAM using...

Doing some research I found this thread created by Vanguards, a known pvp'er.

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/155409-potential-fps-fix-blackwyrm-fps-memory-leak/

His solution is to install a software, I'd rather wait on NCSOFT to release a fix.

I'm here to ask if anyone else is having this problem.

No, this is not a common fps drop due to poor optimizantion, this is something different, making the game "eat" all your RAM memory and completely destroy the performance.

Already submited a ticket, hope they fix this.

Edited by Nogueira

Jev   

Yes im noticing spikes in my memory usage and completely unexplainable fps spikes. Ill simply be standing in a location with no affects, salvaging equipment and Ill bounce from 60 to 5 and freeze and then be normal. 

Vivien   

System

• Added optimization and performance improvements.

Ahahahaha..... I haven't seen anything that improved :(

Bladez   

Definitely having real bad lag in dungeons. I wasn't lagging at all since beta until a few days ago and now its worst. That program on the link is a temp fix. It helps for a bit but the mem leak from game still there eating memory away until you lag to shit. I have a gaming rig and I'm just experiencing lag like my system runs on windows 95 with single core. I just logged out and will wait for a fix. Until then I'm not playing at all. What's the point really?

Artifact   

Yep it lags and stutters, a lot, esp when u use skills and finish bosses or quests. It looks like an issue with the communication between the game and players. It lags when u grab a quest and when u turn in as well

kulalice   

2ijnbyv.gif

Now want talk about poor performance? Where were you people during beta and release? Well, welcome to our world suckers!lol Great mmorpg right? Should be in top ten mmorpg 2016 right? White Knights please come defend this.^_^ Oh well I try playing for thirty minutes until got tire of slideshow fights. I'm sure they going fix problem soon or later everybody, stay strong endure until next patch come.lol

princode   

nothing to def the optimization is 1 of the worst in the current MMORPG market. A lot of my friend quit this game not because of the gameplay but because of the optimization. The patch only make the FPS issue worst much worst   

Kaom   

The japan servers have the patch with the latest optimizations , we are just way behind .

NCSOFT decided to give us the oldest patches of the game first for some reason , knowing that these issues will occur .

All in all I feel like NCSOFT don't want to invest in the NA/EU port of the game , so this is what we are left to deal with .

They seem to think that the hype will last for long ,

I wish them good luck with this business model , they will need it .

Edited by Kaom

Kromede   

Yep, I got high performance game rig and this game getting worse and worse after each patch, I logged last night and gave up after few fights cause FPS stupidly lower than before, I used to have constant 120 FPS before then it dropped to 90~75 FPS which still acceptable and no effect to our eyes BUT last night after update with new patch my FPS drop to 35 FPS WHILE I'M STAND STILL DO NOTHING and at 24 mans Poharan fight it's dropped to 10 ~15 FPS....WTF! Every time they try to fix something they break the game even far more than we can imagine. I regret that I bought the master pack for this game, I should just spend that money for a whole year subscription with FFXIV.

Just killed him and he doesn't drop any loot anymore either plus the enormous lagg/ fps drop. No one in our faction saw a loot chest. Also the daily quest didn't complete all you got where 4 prestige points. Realm Cardinal Gates.

Yes i'm experiencing this problem sometimes, since patch it's quite common. For the new 24 man dungeon I need to lower graphics and hide all players. Which is weird since I'm running this game on a 980Ti 6gb and 8gb 1600Mhz ram installed. I hope they fix, these problems are new for me.

jigawatt   

oooohh, THIS would explain why I went from no lag, to a little lag, to a ton of lag, to being DC'd over the course of a few hours. And I was the *only* one lagging horribly in a CS dungeon, which I do towards the end of my sessions. Next time I'll try the old restart the game thing if I notice some lagginess, I guess after a ram check. 

Personally I'm doing my faction dailies then loggin off and playing another game. On a mid range pc (I7 2.5 ghz 765 gtx) used to get about 60 fps in towns and 30 on boss fights. Down now to 15 in towns and 1 fps on bosses, never knew dodging on a slide show would be that much of an issue >_>

Edited by Madmidori
spelling error

Aiezen   

Yesterday I was watching the video of that new class being released in Korea, where their going through a dungeon fighting all the mobs. I thought it looked really cool, but at the same time it made me so sad and jealous because I was seeing how well the game is supposed to play. They were going from mob to mob while keeping a steady high fps, and getting no lag what so ever! If it was me, or any one of the thousands of other players who have descent tech & connection but are still terrorized by the B&S lag-fairy, there is no way we could run something as smoothly as they were.

I pray to Hajoon, they will fix the game soon!