Militiaman

F7 little overtuned?

Recommended Posts

From what I have been seeing, it's close to impossible to beat F7 on FM right now. 

I have zero issues with all the other floors except this one. 

I have tried several tactics and builds and still can't get him past 30% health before he completely destroys me. 

Any other FM having this problem? To me he has too many gap closers and does far too much dmg. 

I guess BM is having a similar issue with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes this boss is problematic due to the ability when he kick you up in the air, thats pretty much a one shoot there, the problem i see is that there are no cats bars or warning for this boss, if i could see when he charges that attack then i would be able to counter it but as of now its hard to tell when he is going to do it, got him down to 20% today then he shoot me into the air and bam i am dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Civic26   

Yep, also impossible for me as a FM. I can just have enough dmg or have gazillion of blocks and BS pvp abilities and then I don't have enough dmg. So I'll have to wait to get better items and then somehow hope for zerging option... The thing that -crickets- me off is that some classes will be able to use that gold every day as a way to improve faster while I won't :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Civic26 said:

Yep, also impossible for me as a FM. I can just have enough dmg or have gazillion of blocks and BS pvp abilities and then I don't have enough dmg. So I'll have to wait to get better items and then somehow hope for zerging option... The thing that -crickets- me off is that some classes will be able to use that gold every day as a way to improve faster while I won't :/

From my understanding, Sin just specs stealth and murders him without having to worry about anything. 

But you know, #reasons lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitokiri   
35 minutes ago, Militiaman said:

From what I have been seeing, it's close to impossible to beat F7 on FM right now. 

I have zero issues with all the other floors except this one. 

I have tried several tactics and builds and still can't get him past 30% health before he completely destroys me. 

Any other FM having this problem? To me he has too many gap closers and does far too much dmg. 

I guess BM is having a similar issue with him.

 

U need boepae from Pohwarans grandfather and top evolved weapon. Than u can got to Mushin 7F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jev   
3 minutes ago, Militiaman said:

From my understanding, Sin just specs stealth and murders him without having to worry about anything. 

But you know, #reasons lol

Yeah we can "perma" stealth, but there's a point where he breaks it and you're forced to iframe out or reposition to stealth again. It's a lot easier than other classes with Sin, but as soon as there's one mistake in our stun or stealth-lock it's game over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unex   

I beat him on the first try. I've killed him 4 times so far. You just need good dps, and whenever he stops moving and his blade shines blue, prepare to dodge or block with frost sheath/frost prison. For the time he spawns a lot of ice aoes around the room, just keep moving around and avoid him. When he summons some blades, just keep moving, this hardly affects you. When he's low health, he'll start doing some aoe around him, make sure your freeze yourself because the attack after it hits a ton. If you still getting too much damage, you can make it so your frost prison heals you, it's handy if your potion in cooldown. Also, do not sleep him, I tried it too see what happens, and he restored all his health. It was pretty funny tbh.

Edited by Unex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unex   
36 minutes ago, 865804_1452550338 said:

Yes this boss is problematic due to the ability when he kick you up in the air, thats pretty much a one shoot there, the problem i see is that there are no cats bars or warning for this boss, if i could see when he charges that attack then i would be able to counter it but as of now its hard to tell when he is going to do it, got him down to 20% today then he shoot me into the air and bam i am dead.

He does a small aoe around him before he does it. That is the warning. Just use frost prison before the aoe ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahaya   

It is far from impossible to do. It's a simple matter of using your abilities properly. Spec into at the very least, Ice Sheath, Ice Tab and stun on ice 3. Whenever he is doing something that hurts, CC him. Grab him, stun him, block him, whatever. Dodge out of area abilities, have a good enough dps build to beat the enrage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pinwheel   
7 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

 

U need boepae from Pohwarans grandfather and top evolved weapon. Than u can got to Mushin 7F

Don't go spreading misinformation. All you need is to learn the mechanics and play with your spec until you find what works for you. If you are just hitting enrage timer but doing fine otherwise, then you might want to improve your gear a little bit first, but the fight is fine as it is, it's not supposed to be a cakewalk and you shouldn't expect it to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Civic26   

I love when those people that live in datacenter obviously (or are the lucky ones to have reasonable latency, which I for unknown reasons don't in this game) and have reflexes of a rattlesnake on crack go around saying, this is so easy, you just have to get better blah blah blah :/ damn, I know some of you have good intentions but this is really frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitokiri   
4 minutes ago, Pinwheel said:

Don't go spreading misinformation. All you need is to learn the mechanics and play with your spec until you find what works for you. If you are just hitting enrage timer but doing fine otherwise, then you might want to improve your gear a little bit first, but the fight is fine as it is, it's not supposed to be a cakewalk and you shouldn't expect it to be.

 

You can learn the mechanics but u will newer defeat f7 with a Profane weapon and Pohwaran boepae. I did f7-f8 in Korea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pinwheel   

Yes, you can. Many have just today alone. Actually learn the mechanics, and stop beating your face against the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

 

You can learn the mechanics but u will newer defeat f7 with a Profane weapon and Pohwaran boepae. I did f7-f8 in Korea.

 

I beg to differ.. only got profane and I beat him.
The first 80% of his hp was easy.. the tricky part is when he starts to spam his resist + aerial.. he spammed it like 6 times on my first try when he was down to 2k hp lol.

Mushin%20tower.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hitokiri   
6 minutes ago, EverybodyLovesPenguins said:

 

I beg to differ.. only got profane and I beat him.
The first 80% of his hp was easy.. the tricky part is when he starts to spam his resist + aerial.. he spammed it like 6 times on my first try when he was down to 2k hp lol.

Mushin%20tower.png

 

Gz from how much times u did this?

Edited by Hitokiri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hitokiri said:

 

Gz from how much times u did this?

 

this was my 3rd try.. the first 2 tries i got him down to 2k and 7k hp before he spammed his special like forever.. on the 3rd try i decided to switch up my skill tree to the one i use for pvp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EverybodyLovesPenguins said:

 

I beg to differ.. only got profane and I beat him.
The first 80% of his hp was easy.. the tricky part is when he starts to spam his resist + aerial.. he spammed it like 6 times on my first try when he was down to 2k hp lol.

Mushin%20tower.png

that's cool now do it without the exploit  anicancel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahaya   
1 minute ago, Justsomeone said:

that's cool now do it without the exploit  anicancel

Um, anicancel isn't an exploit. It's a feature of the game, to the point that the new Mushin tower in Korea uses NPCs that 'anicancel' to fight against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balmafra   

So basically once he enrages, it means you lost the DPS race? I only got him down to 20k and somewhat closer for other attempts and then he enrages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Balmafra said:

So basically once he enrages, it means you lost the DPS race? I only got him down to 20k and somewhat closer for other attempts and then he enrages.

 

Maybe? I'm not too sure how long the time limit is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 my friend fm beat him in 1 round(his first round), i  beat him in my second try(bm). look around your skill tree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now