F7 little overtuned?

Militiaman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Benkies said:

F7 fight is really relaxing for summoners, idk why many of you have trouble with it. You only need to make sure your pet is near the boss when you use taunt, the rest is just tank n spank

As I said, I think the problem is some people are getting a glitched version.

Like my version that I got first? It would ignore my cat and attack me even before I started attacking. Counter you say? It was kind of ignoring that too. Essentially, my version acted as if skills weren't being used.

I re-entered and it was much easier, my skills worked after.

I tried I wont try anymore i do tank and spank but he almost resist half of my skills if i see right... he ignores my cat and he attacks me all the time i tryed to let my cat tank him but he is not even recognizing it... i dont know if its bugged but i think there is something not working as it should... also should he be able to see me when i use my stealth?

I got him down to 10%/7% and 5% before i finally gave up. 330 attack power/33% crit rate just makes it a headache. As a FM you want to spec your V to freeze yourself, possibly spec your divine veil to restore 1% hp on resists (works when u freeze urself). If V and Tab are down during enrage Q/E him when he comes in...or use a dmg immune potion I guess.

Yeah, this dude just has too much that counters force masters. 

His 6 sec of immune everything really screws us. 

And having zero indication he is doing something other then a small chat bubble is really poor design when ever other boss in the game has a telegraph. 

16 minutes ago, Militiaman said:

And having zero indication he is doing something other then a small chat bubble is really poor design when ever other boss in the game has a telegraph. 

There's a blue flashing light above the boss.

If you feel you need to actually go megatryhard on the fight, you could pay attention to it ><

Seems like a hassle to me tough ~

Archived