F7 little overtuned?

Militiaman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Note, it looks like the version I had was glitched, re-entering gave me a much easier version that didn't ignore my skills).

Having some serious issues as summoner. Not sure if my version was glitched or what, but he ignored every cc skill of mine.

Stealth? He somehow homes in on me with target based attacks (I could understand AoE, but... targetted?).

Knockdown? He cancels it, sometimes as many as three times in a row (I have to hit tab super fast, but I only have a split second to do so since it starts as lunge until right before he gets up).  I'm pretty sure he is only supposed to cancel 1.

Taunt? He ignores it and goes after me even if I don't attack him.

No approach skills? He does it anyways.

Immobile? He moves anyways.

Slowdown? What slowdown?

No defense skills? Does it anyways.

Unconscious? Completely ignores that.

What is even the point of my skills if he ignores them?

I suspect it is just that some people are encountering a glitched copy somehow.

6 minutes ago, Artifact said:

then go in and try again? u shouldnt have an issue as a smnr but it might be glitched as well as it happened to me before. it took me 2 tries to figure the entire thing and new class changes out, if u want u can read my post about it here; 

Yeah, the problem is I'm actually doing that. I've slowed down dps to a crawl. The boss just sometimes will ignore the cat even though the cat is the only one that has attacked him, with an immediate Q right next to him and with me just playing puppetmaster.

And he just goes and laughs at me as he ignores my cat and stabs me.

What sucks is the 3 silver entry fee each time.

I tryed him now like 6-7 Times and im pretty much done with my summoner... if anyone knows what to do just tell me cuz i always have him at the edge when he completly ignores my skills i cant stun him or anything he just is like : fck you dont try again... bullshit...

26 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

I tryed him now like 6-7 Times and im pretty much done with my summoner... if anyone knows what to do just tell me cuz i always have him at the edge when he completly ignores my skills i cant stun him or anything he just is like : fck you dont try again... bullshit...

Re-enter. It seems that every now and then, we get a glitched version. I re-entered and he stopped ignoring my cc skills. Just sucks that it costs 3 silver due to a glitch.

I will try later I guess cuz now im pretty mad and that will cause fails tho... 

But are you sure? Cause I think he just goes like berserk or something and then this happens... 

that he ignores your cc and just keeps resisting everything.. x.x

5 minutes ago, Charlyn said:

I will try later I guess cuz now im pretty mad and that will cause fails tho... 

But are you sure? Cause I think he just goes like berserk or something and then this happens... 

that he ignores your cc and just keeps resisting everything.. x.x

Well, there are two issues. First issue is his enrage. Once that hits, you lost.

Second issue is that there seems to be a glitch where you get a version that auto-resists everything from the start.

You should have renamed the thread to be focused in regards to the FM. When I saw the title my first thought was "someone is already complaining about something being too hard and they want it to be easier?"

Things take time and practice. I just hope that the games content will not be tuned down because people are finding it difficult.

It's all part of the challenge at the end of the day.

3 hours ago, Jev said:

Yeah we can "perma" stealth, but there's a point where he breaks it and you're forced to iframe out or reposition to stealth again. It's a lot easier than other classes with Sin, but as soon as there's one mistake in our stun or stealth-lock it's game over. 

No its not. He does not break stealth only players mistake do that.

Im beating the last boss without breaking stealth 9/10 times and even if he breaks stealth i can restealth again instantly. One time i had died on it and it was on first try at 10% hp due typing in chat. So yeah

Just now, Blinks said:

First day it comes out for NA ppl struggling to beat it? Obviously it must be overturned nothing else like learning how to fight it or getting better gear nope just to hard needs to be nerfed asap! Sig........

Not nerfed, just have bugs fixed so he doesn't glitch out.

If you want to do it safe, spec your 2 with daze.  Yes, you are going to do less dps without the single target spam, but you are dying from him so it's a good learning tool. This will give you another oh shit button, when he stands still and do the "I am going to hit hard".

A 2 second daze every 18 seconds makes him kind of a joke.

One of the counters he has will mess you up, so if you want to be safe for the first couple times just don't attack at all when he stand still.

Save your V ice for the charge slashes, your tab freeze will be your last resort when your 2 didn't stop any thing big, or V is on CD (normally it shouldn't because he doesn't do much).

TBH, it's faster and easier to interrupt his flashy skills rather than playing defensively.

You can even freeze lock him.

Archived