Forums

Censorship question

Ghostkatt

I was wondering, what was censored in the NA version of blade and soul? and Is there a means of removing said censor? I am not wanting characters to run round nude with giant boobs or anything, I just...well I like playing things close to the original as I can get it.

All I know is, there's a nude mod around for this game, lol.

My friend install the jap audio mod, and he says the whole localization dialogue are very different ^^; I'm very tempted to install the voice over mod, but I don't want NCSoft bitching about it the way Nexon does.

I do not care about nude stuff. I to be honest I think the whole dialogue and story change is fine, mainly cause, well its like in a lot of animes there are jokes that would sail over my head cause I was not born in Japan. Or just as simple as each country has its own things they are ok with talking about. I wish America was as open minded.

Yea, I want the Japanese/Korean/Chinese audio with English subtitle. Not ripping on English Dubs, but I much prefer the eastern voice actor for all the emotion put into their voice acting making use of dynamic tone, shuttering, etc. English dub has always felt very stale to me.

No matter what, maybe it's due to the culture of the B&S game, but the English voice acting in B&S just can't compare to the English voice acting in GTA:V. GTA:V voice acting was really good an authentic.

I can understand them not including it in the western release, but it would be nice to have an option in the settings to download optional files for eastern audio with subtitle. Then like you said, to have an option in game to select the language of the voices.

I can understand them not including all the audio and subtitle files since they want to avoid having the client being so large, but it would be nice to have an option in the settings to download optional files for eastern audio with subtitle. Then like you said, to have an option in game to select the language of the voices.

Archived