Arena Matching

Kekke

What a weird matching in arena 1vs1. It happens like almost zero times to get matched with someone same lvl. And hell its so frustrating to fight a lvl 45 Forcemaster as a 25 Assasine and being rooted almost 100% of the time. Its even more frustrating when you realize the Opponent does not even play good. 

So the consequence is that lowlvl can not Arena. Why does it exists then before lvl 45. So crazy thinking.

i dont feel like running around and kill mobs with no iq at all. i like competition. i like pvp, i like 1 on 1´s. i also like to be skillful. why should i kill 10^5 mindless pixels to get there? thats a totally weird concept. 

its not that some people have other stuff to do then grinding.

8 minutes ago, Kekke said:

i dont feel like running around and kill mobs with no iq at all. i like competition. i like pvp, i like 1 on 1´s. i also like to be skillful. why should i kill 10^5 mindless pixels to get there? thats a totally weird concept. 

its not that some people have other stuff to do then grinding.

bottom line if you aren't max level NOW you jsut have to grind as the way it was is gone and anyone not max level IS completely wrong in thinking they should even TRY arena ..

BYE BYE BNS

26 minutes ago, kuro1n said:

@Kensho1996 because you are level 38.

GET TO MAX LEVEL THE BOTH OF YOU!

The arena is available at level 30. Needing to get to max level to make Arena viable for all classes is not good. especially considering its now a part of esports.  The fact that is can only match via bronze, silver, gold, etc speaks to the fact that they don't care enough about it to balance it properly. Just shows that esports or player in general, NCSoft does not care.  really poor matching or balanced matching, doesn't matter, as long as it makes them money. As it is, people will stop complaining to NCSoft about how bad the matching is, and start complaining to esports. Then esports will cut NCSoft and BnS out and that will be that.

Remember esports is a professional tournament. Imbalanced arena, such as the one we have now, will be very short lived there. 

9 minutes ago, Fade said:

if casual play took longer than a week to get from 1-45, id see ur point but since it doesnt u dont have a leg to stand on......

some of us have lives outside the computer screen ..

*cricket* on this game and the forum trolls who can just be rude while players are trying to be constructively critical and seeking answers to things THAT most games figured out 10+ years ago

Just now, Kensho1996 said:

some of us have lives outside the computer screen ..

*cricket* on this game and the forum trolls who can just be rude while players are trying to be constructively critical and seeking answers to things THAT most games figured out 10+ years ago

You are 20 years old, what life could you possibly have other than work / school? I doubt you have kids. Personally I work fulltime (and more) and spend time doing a lot of other shit and could easily have had two characters at 45 by now. Bad excuse.

6 minutes ago, kuro1n said:

You are 20 years old, what life could you possibly have other than work / school? I doubt you have kids. Personally I work fulltime (and more) and spend time doing a lot of other shit and could easily have had two characters at 45 by now. Bad excuse.

try a lot older I have NO idea where YOU make up your number from .. but your psychic ability sucks

and EVEN WHEN I was in school i worked 2 full time jobs supporting MY immediate family due to serious family illnesses ..

15 minutes ago, Fade said:

if casual play took longer than a week to get from 1-45, id see ur point but since it doesnt u dont have a leg to stand on......

It isn't about the leveling. That's the easy part. It's the fact the quests for the arena start at level 30. And for those that do them, either A) as a part of leveling and dailes. and B) Those that don't level as fast but do these quests daily. We would like to go to an arena where we have a 50/50 shot at winning. Not a go to the arena and get steamrolled by 45's.  If I were NCSoft I'd use the following as a set up for the arena

Traineer: Level 30-34.
Beginner:  35-39

Intermediate: 40-44
Expert: 45+

Then the subsequent bronze silver, gold, etc. Granted, this only works if you aren't leveling fast. Using the bronze, silver, gold, etc. scores, the balancing would be great, but que time would probably be longer than a few seconds. But then you could also run multiple tournaments via level instead of just like bronze. This way you can get tournamnets for:

Trainee:
 Bronze
 Silver
 Gold

Beginner:

Bronze 
 Silver
 Gold

and so on and so forth.

This is just how I would do it. The likelihood of this happening would be worse than the RNG on drop rates, boxes and wheels of fate.

Back to the topic, I know it can be boring to lvl. The Arena is accessable at lower levels to get a feel for the pvp. (At least that's what I'd like to think)

And yes, it is kind of weird that they don't have a balancing system for lvl x vs lvl x. But that's just how it is.

Also, I've seen this topic several times already. There is no need to make several threads about this, just post in one of the previous ones. 

Use the search function! 

Good luck in the Arena!

Archived