Blade Dancer's too overpowered need Revamp

Crazylime

there are some Blade Dancers/ KFM's that I beat.. so they probably think my class is "op" as you think the class that whooped your ass is "op" it's simple.

I find some KFM's spammy with that infinite unbreakable combo, but in the end they consider that as a skillful play cause it's probably difficult to keep up with the same pattern.

Same with Blade Dancers, "they see me spinnin ,they hatin" is much they can say. But it's difficult to play as Blade Dancer for me...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RavTH said:

there are some Blade Dancers/ KFM's that I beat.. so they probably think my class is "op" as you think the class that whooped your ass is "op" it's simple.

I find some KFM's spammy with that infinite unbreakable combo, but in the end they consider that as a skillful play cause it's probably difficult to keep up with the same pattern.

Same with Blade Dancers, "they see me spinnin ,they hatin" is much they can say. But it's difficult to play as Blade Dancer for me...

Difficult...? You have to press one button.

One button.

i also agree that blade dancer is completly broken atm....they have so much control,burst dmg and escape its not even fun.i main destroyer and i can atleast have a chance again other class but blade dancer....no chance at all,they controle me from 100-0. they have insane dmg also,they litaly burn 75% of my hp in 1 combo,like wtf. even summoner i manage to beat them form time to time.....

Sins have a pretty decent time vs. Blade Dancers tbh, they aren't that hard to beat. At least below the top 100 they do.

The key is to spam Q when they're going to charge you. In this game when someone charges their character is considered "next to you" immediately, before the animation happens. You will automatically avoid the attack and thus even be in stealth as well.

Blade Dancers are *insanely* vulnerable once they use their tab, all it should take is 2 baits + a combo each time while their tab is down and they will die. When you are baiting their tab you should also be capable of avoiding it by (again) pressing Q. When you avoid their tab daze they are well and truly *cricket*ed.

Also their spin costs 2 focus and they only have 10. As long as you wait it out they can not spin forever. It's literally impossible. And they can only parry/deflect for the first 0.5 seconds of the spin. It should be trivial to look at the spin and throw your dagger/use 3 after 0.5 seconds but before they can start another spin. There's literally nothing they can do to stop the shuriken dagger from stealth after the first 0.5s of spin.

It really doesn't matter if they get you in an air combo or two, the damage on that is capped. As long as you don't get caught without tab when they have lightning draw (which is a longer cooldown than tab) and are actively getting their tab on cooldown, just calm down and get another opener after the air combo is over.

3 hours ago, Zakard said:

i also agree that blade dancer is completly broken atm....they have so much control,burst dmg and escape its not even fun.i main destroyer and i can atleast have a chance again other class but blade dancer....no chance at all,they controle me from 100-0. they have insane dmg also,they litaly burn 75% of my hp in 1 combo,like wtf. even summoner i manage to beat them form time to time.....

Says the class that can stunlock pretty well and kill us (BDs) in 1 combo if they catch us with our escape skill on cooldown.

Sure, I usually don't have much trouble controlling Destroyers, but a well-timed spin or stun can ruin our day.

And like Fantom said, BDs who completely depend on spinning are pretty vulnerable. The BDs that know when to time their deflect, shield and Dual Strike pull are the real threat. I like grabbing Assassins a lot, coz succeeding a Blade Storm can really mess up an Assassin.

3 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

Sin is a *cricket*ing joke class to play atm. Easy to climb the ladder.

There is almost no counterplay against Sin stealth in PvP, especially true for KFMs.

Either you are a bad Sin or the LBD is just a god.

Funny, considering Sin is the second hardest class to play, after KFM.

And yes, there is a lot of counterplay against Sin stealth. Clearly you know absolutely nothing about the class, else you wouldn't be complaining.

Just now, DankDuck1 said:

Funny, considering Sin is the second hardest class to play, after KFM.

And yes, there is a lot of counterplay against Sin stealth. Clearly you know absolutely nothing about the class, else you wouldn't be complaining.

How does a KFM counter Sin in the current patch?

All we have is Leg Sweep and our Comet Strike Sniper Shot. And that shit is something we have to land precisely when you are in stealth. Ask any Diamond KFM in the current patch and they will all tell you a Sin in the same rating as a KFM will absolutely destroy the KFM. Once there are more HM abilities, there will be so many more skills to knock out of stealth that makes the game more balanced. As of right now, stealth is a *cricket*ing joke.

Sin is a *cricket*ing joke to play in PvP arena atm. I would say their hardest match up is about SMN but that's it.

2 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

How does a KFM counter Sin in the current patch?

All we have is Leg Sweep and our Comet Strike Sniper Shot. And that shit is something we have to land precisely when you are in stealth. Ask any Diamond KFM in the current patch and they will all tell you a Sin in the same rating as a KFM will absolutely destroy the KFM. Once there are more HM abilities, there will be so many more skills to knock out of stealth that makes the game more balanced. As of right now, stealth is a *cricket*ing joke.

Sin is a *cricket*ing joke to play in PvP arena atm. I would say their hardest match up is about SMN but that's it.

You're not SUPPOSED to be able to easily counter stealth, the entire *cricket*ing point of a sin is stealth. What you're supposed to do is STOP them from going into stealth and comboing stealth. It's not that hard, trust me. As a KFM you can infistunlock a sin if they're out of escapes, it's pretty much a 100-20 or 100-0 combo. You need to bait out their escapes, and then go for it.

That being said, BD and destro can EASILY counter stealth with their spinning, and I've had FMs hit me out of stealth with their weird *cricket*ing magic, not to mention they can just turtle up inside some ice until the stealth runs out, then freeze you and get some hits in.

Like I said previously, though, it's hard to lose to an FM as a sin unless they're decent players and have an ice build.

BD and destro, however, I can't beat because of the lack of skill it takes to hit a sin or wait a sin out of stealth.

Blade Dancers are easy, broken and hilariously easy to level.  That's probably why you see so many of them now.  People got sick of trying and playing thoughtfully/intelligently so they rerolled the easiest/dumbest class next to Scummoner.

On 11/02/2016 at 9:48 AM, Crazylime said:

KFM and Sin are also overpowered as heck too. KFM are allowed to stun, then hit hit hit hit, stun hit hit hit, stun hit hit hit. Sin = invisible, thunder attack, daze, thunder attack, slit throat, daze, slit throat, throw up into air, daze, thunder attack, slit throat, daze rinse and repeat. If that doesn't work hit until half HP for sin, and then wait until timer is done, stay invisible, then win. At least people can get out of destroyer's grab and hit them. Some can also beat an experienced one too.

Invis dont work much on BD :D actually thats how it starts in my games vs assasins as BD. I love assasins who rush on me whit invis - spin,they get stun during invis,I use V whit pull and pull them out of stun and daze them ( if they dont use cc brake) I let them fly, then they fall and when they hit ground I use my F to nail them to ground,follow whit Z to let them fly again,then I use force chocke, unleash full combo, use drain and stun them again and guess what - they fly again if they dont have grab brake. So yea, assasins dont have easy life vs BD. They used to be nightmare to me,but not anymore 

Archived