Current class numbers in gold+ disgust me

Michieltjuhh

If you have watched the number 1 blademaster of NA streaming (Cassis, ranked like top 20 overall or something) he says so himself that BM is really bad in this patch. Why does he beat people? Because his skill is worlds above theirs. It's only BM like him in the ranking or people like Jaesung who have proven themselves with any class that I actually respect, not those trash summoner/LBM etc.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Avalyn said:

If you have watched the number 1 blademaster of NA streaming (Cassis, ranked like top 20 overall or something) he says so himself that BM is really bad in this patch.

What's their twitch btw? >.>

I only see BM as the only class that needs a buff. Some people here just complain for the sake of complaining. Summoners have lower hp compared to all other classes. to compensate for having an additional pet. Every other classes have their strengths in game. Top 10 in NA current. 2 summoners only.

Check out other popular PVP games with unbalanced class such as WOW(mage) or dragon nest(elestra) -@ some point of time. You have ppl of the same classes dominating TOP20/Top 30, and I'm talking about 80%- 90% here. Thats what I define as unbalanced.

Last, but not least, you don't see many platinum players(if any) here complain about summoners, because they have a decent chance against them once you remember their CDs and weaknesses. Those who are whining are all gold or novice players. Sorry for the hard truth, just because you suck at pvp. It doesn't means that a class is op.

1 minute ago, Destinykraze said:

I only see BM as the only class that needs a buff. Some people here just complain for the sake of complaining. Summoners have lower hp compared to all other classes. to compensate for having an additional pet. Every other classes have their strengths in game. Top 10 in NA current. 2 summoners only.

Check out other popular PVP games with unbalanced class such as WOW(mage) or dragon nest(elestra) -@ some point of time. You have ppl of the same classes dominating TOP20/Top 30, and I'm talking about 80%- 90% here. Thats what I define as unbalanced.

Last, but not least, you don't see many platinum players(if any) here complain about summoners, because they have a decent chance against them once you remember their CDs and weaknesses. Those who are whining are all gold or novice players. Sorry for the hard truth, just because you suck at pvp. doesn't mean a class is op.

Good to know, when I make the top ten I wont have an issue.

Yes, you're logic is that silly. because they are dominating gold and plat. 

15 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

With this, No wonder summoners are gold and plat. 

Someone posted the recording of ppl using 3rd party program on the forum. The person in question also used the cheat on FM. But he has many Summoners account on ladder, with plat/diamond rank. Selling the cheat @ $15. pi**ack.com, go google yourself.

1 hour ago, voodooblade said:

Good to know, when I make the top ten I wont have an issue.

Yes, you're logic is that silly. because they are dominating gold and plat. 

So the fact that your improvement in the game can lead to more regularly beating Summoners does absolutely nothing for you?  They have to balance all classes at all floating rating levels so everyone always has a nice, balanced experience?  Because that won't happen, level 50 patch or no level 50 patch.

54 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

So the fact that your improvement in the game can lead to more regularly beating Summoners does absolutely nothing for you?  They have to balance all classes at all floating rating levels so everyone always has a nice, balanced experience?  Because that won't happen, level 50 patch or no level 50 patch.

Not at all, but using the top ten as a defense is laughable. Of course we all know why your sorted to such an absurd extreme, because gold and plat is littered with the class. But yes, if you are the top 1% I am sure you can manage. Whats next you going to tell people to stop whining about the economy, because the top 1% have money still and they are doing alright? Never have a seen such a blatant, absurd, illogical, poorly constructed delusional statement mustered as a defense. 

1 hour ago, Avalyn said:

BM is "balanced" as a standalone class. It only appears to need a buff when you put it next to the other classes.

The other classes are the ones that need nerfing. The approach should not  be "let's make everyone OP together"

As a Blade Master that just can not seem to breach Gold this season(been up to 1597-1599 multiple times -.-; )...last season I was gold, and I felt I hadn't hit a wall yet. I was 20-8 in 1v1, and 3 of those losses came from attempting to pvp at level 20. This season I'm 28-38 and I feel like I've hit a brick wall. Right now...my class breakdowns look like this...

Easy: Blade Master (because I'm outskilling all of them at my level...why do I not get my ass kicked in mirror matches more often(think I've lost twice, but won 20)!? does everyone know something I don't!? I don't feel like I need to count cooldowns or anything against a fellow BM other than the tab and f escapes)

Tough but Doable: Assassin, Force Master, Kung Fu Master, Bad Destroyer

Hard as Nails: Blade Dancer (one *cricket* up and it just spirals the *cricket* out of control...though I'm slowly learning tricks to pick away at the bad ones...), Ani-Cancelling Destroyer(again, one mistake and gg)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-: Summoner (are you kidding me!? I feel like I'd lose to summoners even if they didn't have their cat from the get go and had to manually summon it during the match! Even Bad Summoners give me a run for my money, much less ones that know what their buttons do.)

So in case you missed that, I'm pretty sure 20 of my 28 wins this season have come from fellow Blade Masters. In 3v3, I feel like I have some impact, but not as much as some others. I can't come in, force your trinket, save my teammate, and rek you for half your health at the same time as them, but I might be able to burst you for a good 40%...or lose half my own health because lol you didn't care about my only cc I can use in that limited time frame if I want to deal damage.

Basically, it's frustrating and infuriating to be a Blade Master in pvp right now. I feel like I outplay so many people, but it just doesn't matter because their class is simply better than mine. And I don't mean oh I capitalized on one situation...no...like I've controlled the momentum the whole match and still lose 0-50. I find there to be a lot of dumb interactions in pvp...like a summoner being able to somehow bypass my deflect stuns, a dancer being able to proc not only my deflect but my counter and just ignore them both because lol spin overrides that shit, summoners being able to root more often than I have breaks regardless of what stance I'm in, the fact that they can burst like 80% of my health in a single grab, the fact that their stealth can't be broken for like 5 seconds, the fact that-.....you get my point. Scummoners are called as such for a reason -.-;

But you know when it comes to my own class and issues with it beyond just the match ups...I find it infuriating that I can use a skill with an area of TARGET and miss somehow...and no I don't mean, oh they resisted it with their defensive, I mean, it just went on cooldown and did nothing, no resist, no block, nothing. Guess I just lost since Shoulder Charge decided my target was the air. And how about when Take Flight fails to launch the target, or Heavenly Dance doesn't hit them in the first place. Oo and let's not forget how focus starved I feel in pvp if it's not Blade Call time. Which reminds me...why is my most powerful skill dependent on a timing window of 0.2 seconds? No one else is dependent on such a small timing window to do damage...nor are they locked behind a 60 second cooldown.

Hmm...I appear to be ranting...I'd better stop...

On 2/13/2016 at 7:38 PM, PsyFu said:

Rock you are a really annoying. You talk like you know everything but you don't mate. For example here is a SUMMONER bug that I am sure I have seen in arena. You consider everyone to either be a noob or whatever but you are only gold kfm if that now from what your website says. I don't want to bash you but just chill and maybe consider there are other factors involved. I have fought summoners since russian BNS / alpha/ beta so I am not new to it... There is something off and maybe this exploit is part of it. I also know that there are some diamond players that can face roll everything but these are pro like players. 

and you REALLY think that Summoner's being able to bug a skill to give their pet extra HP makes that much of a difference? News flash, no it doesn't. If you can't beat a summoner, you can't beat a summoner. Either you're the type to practice and find out how to beat them, give up and accept that you can't beat them or waste time on forums bitching about balance. Which one are you? I've also played CN/TW versions of BnS for a couple years, played alpha, played beta. I'm not new to it either. The only "broken" aspect of a summoner is being able to hide behind their cat's target box (even still there are ways to overcome this). Yeah, I don't care to focus on arenas because I have a job, I have a wife and other things that are more of a priority than a silly pvp icon/rank. What's your point? You must be so hardcore. You go all-out because that little icon next to your name (or rank, whichever type you are) means everything, doesn't it? It justifies your existence. It's okay, I won't take that away from you.. but don't doubt my knowledge/experience because I sit at a rank that I don't care to take any further. I have friends in Plat/Diamond and we spar frequently. Summoners, Destroyers, Blade Dancers alike. They don't always beat me and I don't always beat them. Blade & Soul's pvp is based on skill. Nothing more, nothing less. Guess what factor(s) KR B&S takes into account when they make balance patches? The performance of these pro-like players in tournaments. Not the whining/speculation of the lower-ranked players.

4 hours ago, Roxefeller said:

and you REALLY think that Summoner's being able to bug a skill to give their pet extra HP makes that much of a difference? News flash, no it doesn't. If you can't beat a summoner, you can't beat a summoner. Either you're the type to practice and find out how to beat them, give up and accept that you can't beat them or waste time on forums bitching about balance. Which one are you? I've also played CN/TW versions of BnS for a couple years, played alpha, played beta. I'm not new to it either. The only "broken" aspect of a summoner is being able to hide behind their cat's target box (even still there are ways to overcome this). Yeah, I don't care to focus on arenas because I have a job, I have a wife and other things that are more of a priority than a silly pvp icon/rank. What's your point? You must be so hardcore. You go all-out because that little icon next to your name (or rank, whichever type you are) means everything, doesn't it? It justifies your existence. It's okay, I won't take that away from you.. but don't doubt my knowledge/experience because I sit at a rank that I don't care to take any further. I have friends in Plat/Diamond and we spar frequently. Summoners, Destroyers, Blade Dancers alike. They don't always beat me and I don't always beat them. Blade & Soul's pvp is based on skill. Nothing more, nothing less. Guess what factor(s) KR B&S takes into account when they make balance patches? The performance of these pro-like players in tournaments. Not the whining/speculation of the lower-ranked players.

...But it gives them an edge you idiot. I hate to resort to an insult, but if you're defending an exploiter in a pvp game you deserve to be scolded. Then again i assume you are a cheater, or a summoner. As thats the only way i can see justifying this post. Whats next it's ok to hack because some people have beaten summoners using speed hacks?

6 minutes ago, voodooblade said:

...But it gives them an edge you idiot. I hate to resort to an insult, but if you're defending an exploiter in a pvp game you deserve to be scolded. Then again i assume you are a cheater, or a summoner. As thats the only way i can see justifying this post. Whats next it's ok to hack because some people have beaten summoners using speed hacks?

I'm a KFM and only a KFM. Their pet having more HP makes no difference to me nor should it to anyone else. If more HP is intimidating to you and you are at a low tier.. that is where you belong and where you will stay until you're able to overcome this fear of a pet having more HP.

Just now, Roxefeller said:

I'm a KFM and only a KFM. Their pet having more HP makes no difference to me nor should it to anyone else. If more HP is intimidating to you and you are at a low tier.. that is where you belong and where you will stay until you're able to overcome this fear of a pet having more HP.

So what rank is your summoner?

3 minutes ago, Cogbyrn said:

You seem to resort to insults more often than you try to form arguments, so I think it's actually having a logical discussion that you hate.  The insults you prefer.

Oh crap, the lover boy is here. Man you always rise to defend Roxefeller. Listen I know you tow are deeply in love, which I find sweet and brave of you. But defending an exploiter is wrong to me. 

On 11.2.2016 at 10:07 PM, ZilPui said:

All those numbers mean are the trends of the population not level of power.

On my destroyer i got like 90/10 chance to win against summoners.

On my BD its like 70/30.

On my SIN its like 60/40 against summoners.

If the class has bad matchups how can it be OP?

The problem is that summoner is super easy to learn how to use well, while other classes take some time to get used to. Thats why you see so many summoners around, people are simply not willing to learn harder classes.

Later down the road we will see increase of destroyers in rankings cuz people will want to counter summoners, when destroyer becomes most popular there will be an increase in KFM/BM. Thats just how it goes.

Id like to know which ranking you play on. As summoner i consider BD as food. Good assassins are much harder.

I look at the top10 on my server. 4 Summoner. 1 Assassin no Bladedancer. Yes bad matchups against sins and bd in the topranking.

Ah yea and just saying.

Trends of population yes thats right.

You know what? There is no one rerolling to a weak class. There is no one rerolling to BM. Why do you think the trend is to play summoner? Because people like to win.

Archived