Current class numbers in gold+ disgust me

Michieltjuhh

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Eiria said:

Considering it took close to 60 matches for me to do it as an FM, constantly getting matched against Sins,BMs and BDs? Not hard my ass. and even then I have a loss ratio still, not a win ratio. That there are class matchup (for every class mind you) that are essentially guaranteed losses unless you're skill is literally godly at silver tier even at lvl cap shows just how unbalanced things really are.

It's not that hard now that bots are rampant in PvP. It was definitely a day of pride when I finally managed to hit gold on my Blademaster with a record if like 31-39 but that was like a week ago. Last night I sparred a 1700 bm and it felt like I was abusing a newborn kitten. The inflation from bots is just unreal now. Soon diamond will be nothing special...

On 11/02/2016 at 1:22 PM, Roxefeller said:

In NO way, whatsoever are those 3 classes the "best" classes. They are the easiest classes to play. Nothing more, nothing less.

actually it is a lot more than that, because we have the korean skill tree but without the level 50 content some classes do have a massive advantage, number one being summoner

Archived