Michieltjuhh

Summoner: 171
Destroyer: 78
Blade Dancer: 76
Kung Fu Master: 47
Assassin: 37
Force Master: 24
Blade Master: 15

Sure, this is subject to change as the patch has only been out for short. However I think we can see a trend here. Nothing changed in the patch, or if anything matters got worse since the obviously broken classes got BUFFED for god's sake. If this is balanced, I don't want to know what imbalanced is.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sieghlyon said:

i am surprised than assassin are se little represented .

Assassin is the second hardest class to play in the game lol... that's why there's so little gold assassins in PvP (same for KFM, except KFM is the hardest, but probably most powerful if you can play it right, before Force Master.)

Also people for some reason find playing easy classes (the 3 you mentioned) fun... so they neglect the other 4 classes, which are a lot cooler but harder.

Man this post has helped me realise I'm not crazy and these classes are legit op as FCK. Every other class except blade dancer and summoner I've learned to deal with and if I lose its my own fault. But those two classes I just can't seem to do anything about .

1 hour ago, Asildriez said:

Is there really only 448 players that are gold+ in the whole game or is this based on certain servers?

Everyone's rating got reset with the patch today, hence why it's subject to change. I doubt we'll see a sudden rise in numbers from the classes that have been considered weak since the launch of the game, though.

It saddens me deeply to it is indeed not only me having this problem. I was plat tier assassin prior to reset, and pretty much anytime I would see a summoner, I could have just walked away from the keyboard, the results would have always been the same. There are a few matches here and there I could snag, but it was less than 5% of matches against summoners I could win. BD and DES have solid counterplay options and the ability to go toe to toe with on pretty much any other class, Summoner however, has so much utility, defense, damage, and control, that it's just beyond frustrating.

When I first started playing, before I learned what the hell I was doing, I felt Destroyers were insanely strong, but in reality, they just had a lot of their power skills early on, and are a more complicated class to fight against, but not by any means unmanagable. Scummoners however, are a completely different story.

This leaderboard just proves how universal the problem is, and it also disgusts me.

Am i the only one who thinks fm is much harder to deal with then summoner and assassin ? I lost every assa game except 2 and i won 60% vs summoners i won 0% vs FM tho xD Maybe im just bad haha. Im playing KFM btw. But maybe its just harder for other classes to deal vs summoners and the Matchup itself is just frustrating and takes long but i dont think they are really "op"

Try to play tag match against 3 summoners... No way you can win that. :D 

I've spend a whole night in arena and Summoners are just a one big cancer. As a FM I can't do anything against them, since they have practically everything - CC, decent dmg, heal, hide, range barrier. This is just ridiculous. 

Another ridiculous class is BD and its "touch me and I stun you" mechanics... But as it can be seen from statistics above, I don't lie. ;p

1 hour ago, Jenocide said:

After seeing all the hacking in arena (auto fly attackers) all the stats of the gold numbers mean *cricket* all to me.  

Have you actually seen a lot of hackers in game or just the videos?  I've played over 700 games and haven't seen a single hacker yet.

i play assassin and im always told how good they are at pvp, but i think if people were playing one they would see the one major issue that stops us in our tracks. during stealth the games hit detection blows for us if your moving, we can sit there and spam heart stab standing on top of you and nothing happens, the second problem is all blade masters, destroyers and blade dancers need to do to completely counter our stealth is press tab aka spin to win. this locks us out of most of our move set and cc. besides that ive played against a few frost specced out force masters that managed to keep me completely rooted for like 80% of the match.... yah those are fun times too lol.    

2 hours ago, StarTailZz said:

Am i the only one who thinks fm is much harder to deal with then summoner and assassin ? I lost every assa game except 2 and i won 60% vs summoners i won 0% vs FM tho xD Maybe im just bad haha. Im playing KFM btw. But maybe its just harder for other classes to deal vs summoners and the Matchup itself is just frustrating and takes long but i dont think they are really "op"

Do you maybe have a problem reading? 35-40% of all top rated players are summoners. Does that sound reasonable to you? Every class should have 14.3% of the total gold+ rate in the perfect world (although the numbers themselves are not a 100% proof it is still a VERY good indicator).

Here are the % of the 3 data points we have of gold+:

2/11/2016 2:59:00   2/11/2016 3:25:00   2/11/2016 8:56:00  
SMN 38.1 SMN 37.6 SMN 36.3
DST 17.4 DST 17.9 DST 18.9
BD 16.9 BD 16.7 BD 16.2
KFM 10.4 KFM 11 KFM 9.7
ASN 8.2 ASN 9.2 ASN 9.9
FM 5.3 FM 4.5 FM 5.3
BM 3.3 BM 2.7 BM 3.3

Archived