imposible to kill Jughando F7 - FM

Gorlog

man rly ? go youtube => FM mushin tower 7th

you can find so many video with guide. 

And when i read "i give up" after 2 day just LOL

As i say, just learn the patern and you will see this boss is so useless.

Like i said Bevv kill him without damage. Ok he know patern and he his good player,that's why i told all to learn the patern and after if you can't kill this asking yourself.

And sry for you i player since 2013 :)

And i'm rly sad when i see topic like this. WE GIVE YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KILL HIM, if you can't just asking yourself. that's all. 

If you don't understand that, not my problem

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're tellin yourself, playin since 2013 yet you trashtalk about new players ? You're even more damn awfull. Some people have more difficulties than others, & you just come in here to point a finger at them instead of giving them some kr player tips. That's just a stupid thing to do. Not even talking to you anymore, if you can't see by yourself you're the kind of players who make the general gaming community so bad, so rough, so cancer, there is no point arguing with you. 
Bevv is a good player. Not everyone is aswell. They didn't even claimed to be. So.... What is the point talking about him ? You're just making fking nonsense.
I bet you're just playin summoner till 2013. Meh. Good guy. Now let those people get the help they asked for & gtfo with your sarcasm towards them.

did you read all my post. you are rly stupid or what ? just read all and after talk plz :) YOU hate me ? i hate people like you who read only one part suits them. 

And if i'm too hard for you so go away. 

I'm just sad when i see that. Actually we have the easiest version of BNS, LVL 50 coming soon and if so many people can't beat 7th floor, lvl 50 rekt us so hardly. And if they are rekt they leave this game. AND it's rly sad bro but it' ok hate me :)

I agree that floor 7 is hardest for FM's compared to the joke it is for some classes, but its still more than doable as many Youtube videos have shown.  You need to go with at least a hybrid damage build versus full ice/control or you'll never do enough damage to kill him (or go burning build if you know the fight well).  Keeping him out of melee range using Q/E/SS/knockbacks/stuns is the quickest way to victory for me.

16 minutes ago, akisko said:

did you read all my post. you are rly stupid or what ? just read all and after talk plz :) YOU hate me ? i hate people like you who read only one part suits them. 

And if i'm too hard for you so go away. 

I'm just sad when i see that. Actually we have the easiest version of BNS, LVL 50 coming soon and if so many people can't beat 7th floor, lvl 50 rekt us so hardly. And if they are rekt they leave this game. AND it's rly sad bro but it' ok hate me :)

I hate the fact that you said to people to leave this game. But yeah now i see what you're sayin. That was just not the way to tell it in your first post. Being cancer with "bad" players won't help that game.

4 hours ago, akisko said:

HONESTLY ? ALL FM Who can't defeat Jhunghado must be reroll. or leave BNS.

I will hurt so many guy here but it's the true. 

Jhungando is rly bad for FM you just need to kow his patern.

FIRST use frozen build, next when he come on you grab him and use 2. and THAT'S ALL. YOU DIDN'T NEED ANYMORE.

if you don't believe in that just watch Bevv video he defeat him with 186 ATTACK 186 *cricket*ING ATTACK !!!

Learn to play you class plz.  

wow useless post lol.

The people who are struggling have way more informative and constructive info than you o.o

On 17/2/2016 at 2:16 PM, Drekio said:

Realy struggled with this damn Boss at first. After Hours/Days of wiping and try every talent combination possible. I find this Build perfect for him

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=4501000255322564138131265332503238011106222513323533241222632124932237222432141011

Just start with RMB/LMB+ Glacial Beam. Trigger your Burn on him and just spam RMB/LMB to stack your chill/freeze. Everytime he starts an attack just stun him with your 1 and apply burn to him. Use Glacial/Phantom Grip as emergency cc, if you could´t freeze him fast enough to use your 1.

You can cancel all of his attacks except Blue/Red attack with you stun.

Mostly the first time he use Blue+Charge I used Frost Armor so i could possition me well to nuke him in the next phase.

Works pretty well for me. Clearing F1-F7 in about 20 minutes.

My gear ist not pretty good using an Profane Stage 10 + crappy Ring/Belt

Be carefull with your Frost Armor/Sheath. The 3th Red attack both of them are sometimes still on CD, just use a potion or hope you still have enough HP to survive :)

Overall a great Boss and after defeating him you feel pretty good^^

Well, I used your build and I won. \o/ Srsly I would like to hug you, you make me happy. xD

On 2/17/2016 at 3:16 AM, Drekio said:

Realy struggled with this damn Boss at first. After Hours/Days of wiping and try every talent combination possible. I find this Build perfect for him

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=4501000255322564138131265332503238011106222513323533241222632124932237222432141011

So my first build took a bit more extra time to win him and i was trying diff. builds and I used yours as a main basis but tweeked it a tad.

Its a burn build but i wanted to keep the guy stunned most of the time

https://bnstree.com/FM?build=45020002554125641381312653325023251322353324122110412632124932237222432141011

less fancy skills and more focus on the basic skills like yours.

(wasnt sure to post this until i beat him a couple times with the set)

Archived